🚧RECAP🚧

Naah man, it's been forever🫣
I'm sorry for abandoning this story, I'm back and ready to finish it so y'all can have some type of close.

Lemme give y'all a little recap...
____________________________________

Alec and Aaliyah have liked each other ever since they saw each other at Sabrina's house.

Sabrina gave Aaliyah the low down on Alec and informed her of his crazy ex. Ross who is Sabrina's stepdad is friends with Alec and put in a few words for him.

Faith led them to meet and Aaliyah embarrassed herself by butt-dialing him while masturbating, they've had arguments in their relationship but nothing major.

They have 2 new additions to their family, a set of twins.

When everything seems to be on the up-and-up
old-time friend Mark stirs up drama because he envies Alec's success and wants nothing more than to see him fall from grace.

Alec is currently on house arrest, he knows he has to deal with Mark before the situation escalates but being a well-known don, the police are watching him very closely.

Speng who's his right-hand man as well as his brother, drops everything and comes to his brother's help. He's a chef that owns different chains of restaurants around the Caribbean.

Sabrina sparks his interest and we are trying to find out what'll happen between them next...

_____________________________________

Updates will be tomorrow, turn on notifications 📣