Chapter 30

Aaliyah's POV

It was Wednesday and two days till my birthday. I was excited because I knew Mr.Darkskin planned something special.
My graduation was tomorrow and I planned on getting my hair and nails done. I could only wear black hair to school but I planned on wearing a red one for my birthday so I'd have to go back to the hairdresser to do a wig change on Friday.
I went to the machine to draw money when I got the receipt I saw a very large figure, I panicked caah weh the fuck so much money come from inah mi account.

'Jesus Christ a wonder if mi fih guh a bank guh query it or mek it stay' I thought. I called Mums instantly and told her, as the church-going woman she is she told me to go query it. I called Mr.Darkskin and said,

"b mi nuh know is like NCB mek a mistake caah mi a see a large figure inah mi account, mi waah guh a the bank now please come bring mi"

He replied, "firstly bank lock now and secondly I transferred that money to your account".

Huh?
"What? You did what? Why? Likkle most mi have heart failure, uh caah duh dat if uh a send money mek mi know. Furthermore, why so much? A NCB uh waah start pre mi?"

He laughed and said,

"dem naah pre uh babe wah uh a duh now uh guh a hairdresser already?" I told him no and we said our goodbyes.

'Then why him affi sen so much money to the account the ppl dem inah NCB must a seh then dissa gyal yah bingo' I thought.

I went to get my hair done at the baddest hairstylist in Montego Bay 'Najay's Golden Touch' I installed a 14-inch curly wig and got my nails done by the 'GOAT' 'supremenailsbykrissy'

I called Mr.Darkskin to pick me up and he came within 20 minutes.

Alec's Pov

"One thing b wah the girl deh name aguh lay uh edges, look how the hair look like it a grow outta uh scalp and uh nails dem nice yf b, "I said.

She giggled and say "uh a smtn else inuh b, we affi wake early a morning caah mi affi guh duh mi makeup".

We went to KFC and then home. She looked so good. The hairdresser did a good job cause the hair looked so damn good. I felt the urge to fuck her but couldn't because she'd be tired tomorrow, so I just cuddled beside her and we fell asleep.

The Alarm woke us she jumped out of bed and got ready. I thought she'd put her gown on but she didn't.
We came out of the house rushing, she wasn't late for the appointment but she loved being early. She got her makeup done at 'lewii.diamond_glam.factory' and she looked so fucking good. She didn't need makeup but as a pretty girl, she put on makeup and look prettier how is that even possible?

We went home and she got ready.

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy