Chapter 35

Alec's POV

'Every time mi fuck Sunshine she get tighter, then a bless she bless suh' I thought to myself.

We took a shower and got ready. I had already packed her bags with the new clothes I bought. When she opened the bag and saw them she said,

"Nosah babe, Nosah" she started crying so I hugged her and say,

"Babe anything for you don't cry I'll give you the world".I knew she was crying because she was happy I'll get her anything she wants.

She's the love of my life for god's sake, she's the first girl to show me so much love and loyalty. The money doesn't entice her she's just calm and humble and very independent. We were ready to leave and she said,

"B mi can drive?" I smiled and said,

"Of course babe"

We left for the airport, when we reached and was going inside the jet she looked over at me saying,

"Then uh have uh own jet?" I smiled. We were seated.

"Babe your jet? Mi did fih ask uh why the flight attendant and pilot deh a we yard inuh but mi never remember fih ask. Mi man a real top man though" she said, I laughed proudly.

She smiled and kissed me on my lips.

"Babe I've never traveled. I have my visa but I haven't used it I'm a bit scared," she said.

"Hold on to Zaddy baby, you'll be fine I won't let anything happen to you".

The pilot told us it was time to take off she hugged me as tight as she could. I wrapped my arms around her comforting her. We were now in the air she looked up and whispered

"We inah the sky now?" I laughed saying yes. She went to pee and I followed behind her. We went in the bathroom I said,

"Uh waah we join the mile high club? " she giggled and said,

"Yh babe but not in this little bathroom" I grabbed her ass and went back out. I told the flight attendant that we needed privacy so she should go to the cockpit with the pilot. She smiled and said "ok sir".

Sunshine came out of the bathroom, she pulled her clothes off. She was wearing a dress that had no buttons but only a tie at the side.

I smirked and said,

"But uh ready fimi man" she walked over to me and pulled my pants down, and started to jerk me off. She then bent over and indicated me to come behind her. I did as I was told. She bent over and put her hands between her legs grabbing my dick she then started using my dick to rub her clit it felt so fucking good.

She then said, "duh uh ting Zaddy". Her saying that turned on something inside me as I slowly entered her warm pussy and started whining inside, she looked back at me and moaned softly she started bouncing on my dick. I stopped and watched her do her thing. Her ass was fat as fuck and her pussy was tight and wet. Her pussy was too good I cummed within seconds.

She smiled and said "what a false start" I laughed and slap her ass.
We cleaned ourselves up and sat cuddling, after what felt like days we finally heard the pilot say "We are in Dubai we'll be landing soon".We looked outside it was so beautiful.

We looked outside it was so beautiful

Sunshine's POV

I can't believe I'm in Dubai. My baby made all this possible ' I love him so much' I said to myself.

Thanks for Reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy