Chapter 18

Aaliyah's Pov

We went back to the room and I led him to the balcony. I wanted to have sex there. I didn't have to say anything to him, it seemed he had read my mind because he gripped me by my neck, pulling me up to kiss him. He was so good at foreplay and I loved that he was. I tilted my head back while pulling his shorts down. His dick was hard and ready. I took it in my hand and started stroking it, he let off soft moans in my ear. He pulled me by what was left of my swimwear and pushed me up on the railings. I didn't even care that we were 2 stories high and that I could fall off. He pushed his dick inside me and stroked me with all his power, I had to shout "A kill uh waah kill mi?"
My moans weren't soft, they were so loud that people stopped, trying to see where the sounds were coming from. I cummed first and he cummed after. I was so tired, I cummed so many times for God's sake. I went to lay down and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

Alec's POV

She looked so cute sleeping I know she'd be tired. I went and took a shower and lay beside her pulling her on my chest. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. I woke up around 5:30and realized she was still sleeping. I got off the bed as silently as I possibly could and ordered room service. I had to ensure my future wife was well fucked and well fed. I woke her and she groaned "mek mi sleep nuh mi tired" I kissed her multiple times all over her face and say "go wash up Babe, I've ordered food" about 5 minutes had passed, and then she went and took a shower. Room service came and we ate and cuddled while watching a movie.

I pulled her on top of me whispering song lyrics "baby mi love uh, mi seh uh a mi everything" she smiled and hugged me saying " I love you too Zaddy". Hearing her call me "Zaddy" made me want to fuck her again but I knew she must've been tired so I tried to control myself.
I asked her about her courses and how she's doing, she told me and we spoke about her and school for the rest of the night.

Thanks For Reading Guys❤️
Please share the book to your friends and family :)
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy