Chapter 33

Aaliyah's pov

I finally reached home but Mr.Darkskin wasn't there. I called him and told him to buy Wendy's. I took a hot shower and started playing 'among us' I got tired and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Alec's POV

I came home and saw Sunshine knocked out on the sofa, I didn't bother to wake her, I went into the bedroom and place her first gift on the bed.

It was 12 so I went and lift her from the sofa giving her tiny kisses all over her face to wake her, after what seemed like a million kisses she finally awoke and I whispered in her ear,

"Happy birthday baby, I love you to the moon and back. Your the light in my life that's why I call you Sunshine" she smiled and kissed me on my lips.

I placed her down beside her gift and she didn't even open it she just stood up and hugged me saying

"I appreciate you".

I could hear the love in her voice, I knew she meant what she said. If only she knew what I have planned, I'm about to spoil her. She had a bonnet on so I didn't see her hair I knew she did a wig change but I hadn't seen how it looks. She pulled me closer and we laid there on the bed hugging each other as tightly as we possibly could.

"I have a big surprise for you" I whispered.

She smiled and said "I knew you had something up your sleeve"

I laughed and went for the food I brought earlier. She started getting multiple calls and messages from friends and family. She couldn't stop smiling and that made me tremendously happy. I stepped away and called the mechanic, he told me the car was finished and I'd be able to pick it up in the morning which was music to my ears. I had to get a distraction in the morning so I can go get the car. 'Oh yes, I know just the one,' I thought, I'd make her mother call her at the house so she'd be gone and by then, I'd be back with the car. I laid there watching her talking on the phone until I fell asleep.

It was morning and my babe was still sleeping, I ensured she wouldn't be doing a thing today so I got up and made her breakfast in bed. I called her mother and told her the plan, I then woke her and told her I had to go out to get something done she groaned, I kissed her and ran to the car.
I reached the mechanic and the car looked so good I know she'll love it and I couldn't wait to see the look on her face.

Aaliyah's POV

'Imagine, it's my birthday, and Mum's wants me to come over I grumbled. I got dressed and went over to Mum's house, she gave me more breakfast even though I told her Mr.Darkskin had already made breakfast, I still ate it though.
I stayed with Mum's for about an hour I then went home, I saw a shadow in the house that looked like a woman and Mr.Darkskin's car was parked out front the first thing that came to mind was "then a gyal him have in deh " I laughed and whispered to myself 'mi know mi did aguh kill smaddy but mi never know a today'.

Thanks for reading❤️
Cheers 🍾 to 3k reads🎉
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy