Chapter 49

Sunshines Pov

While we were watching the movie Alec made popcorn, mom asked us to change 'Squid Game' because it was a bit too violent for her. We watched many different Christmas movies and ate popcorn, I was falling asleep when I heard Alec call out "babe let me take you up to the room" I nodded in response I looked around and saw that Mom wasn't there it seemed she had gone to bed.

As I was about to ask Alec where she was a yawn escaped my mouth making the words I was saying sound a bit mumbled. He laughed and said "uh tired man babe" indeed I was, I just nodded my head and he proceeded to bring me up the stairs.

" Uh, heavy uh fuck babe," Alec said letting out a breath. "Hmm, so are you saying I'm fat," I said looking at him sternly.

"Oh definitely not! Did you hear those words come from my mouth babe? " he said looking a bit afraid of what I'd say next. I smiled and lay on the bed

'Ughhhh I need one of those pregnancy pillows' I thought to myself. Alec went to take a shower and I tried to wait up for him I was there thinking of foods I'd eat now until I knew no more.

Alec's Pov

I came out the shower to tell Sunshine I had a shopping spree planned for her tomorrow but to my surprise, she was fast asleep she looked like an angel, skin soft, luscious hair flowing down on her shoulders and body thick like cornmeal porridge that my grandmother would cook on Sunday mornings before she'd send me to church. Sometimes I just sit and stare at her because I still can't believe she's all mine, these babies are giving her justice because she looks even thicker than she normally is and she eats a lot more.

Now I can't tell her that because I'd be stupid to tell a pregnant woman she's eating too much or that she's fat she'd cuss me out. I went in bed and kissed her tummy whispering "Daddy loves you" I then kissed her on her forehead and wrapped my arms around her I was thinking of our future until I dozed off into deep sleep.

"Babe, babe" is the words that awoke me
"what's wrong babe?" I asked.
"I'm hungry can you follow me to the kitchen"

Sunshine said with pretty dog eyes,I looked over at the clock on the bedside table it was 1:30.
I wanted to ask her so bad how can she be hungry after she ate so much but I don't want to get a cuss out so early in the morning so I complied with the queen's request. We went downstairs and I quickly asked her what she wanted she said "babe I don't know" yep as I figured.

Totally Unrelated: Why do women never know what food they want? Like how?

I took eggs, scallion, cheese, tomato, and bacon from the fridge I was going to whip her up a simple and fast meal, she sat on her phone scrolling through her friend Jamie's book as she giggled about the characters she shared what she was laughing about and told me she'd be texting her friend soon because she thought it was a sex scene in the book but it was only a dream and she's angry about it.

I laughed as she shared what was going on in the book I finished preparing the sandwich and she gobbled it up asking if I could make her cereal of course I did. She was as happy as a child getting candy, it seemed her mom heard the noise in the kitchen she came in and said to Sunshine "uh nuh fih a eat suh late inuh, uh waah fat a than uh already fat" I tried my best to exit the kitchen but I was caught in the crossfire
"Suh babe how uh seh mi nuh fat" Sunshine shouted. "Your not fat," I said in the softest tone. There was silence I then heard sobbing.

Me to me ', not babe crying because her mom said she was fat' I wanted to laugh at her so bad but Instead, I reassured her that she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
She smiled and buried her head in my chest.

Sunshines Mom Pov

"Nuh baby her Alec if she fat she just fat," I said laughing. I walked over to where they were and kissed her on the cheek baby your not fat I'm just joking, Boie Owen hormones a run wild mi son uh affi careful wah uh say to her inuh because she will explode".
I was extremely fond of Owen he's a nice guy and he takes good care of my daughter, I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandma it makes me feel so old but I can't wait to see my grandkids. Owen took Sunshine back to bed and I went back to my room bringing a bottle of red wine because if mi nuh lie dem say it good fih the heart and it taste nice too so mi an it aguh down a Manuel road tonight.

Thanks For Reading 😂🎉🎉
9k who dat!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉