Chapter 15

I put on a red ruched dress, red stilettos, a crossbody bag, and gold accessories.
I got ready in the bathroom because I wanted to get his reaction when I came out.

When I stepped out he looked over to me and said "bbclt baby uh look good yf,look how uh sexy all-natural your so fucking cute" I giggled and smiled shyly.

He lead me out the door and we went to the main hall. He went to the front desk and I didn't hear what he was saying to the receptionist but she smiled and looked him up and down and I felt a bit of jealousy rush over me.

I walked over and say "Babe what's taking so long?" she quickly pulled herself together and I rolled my eyes.

A short muscular man walked up to us and said "follow me" we went.
We came to this room it was so elegant, rose petals were on the ground and a banner. I couldn't see it clearly because it was too far across the room but as we got closer to the table, the room got even better. It was decorated nicely. We reached the table set up and I could finally see the banner it said "Will you be my girlfriend Sunshine? " I look over to Mr.Darksin and he smiled and say "Officially, because I didn't ask" tears fell from my eyes and I ran to him hugging him as tightly as I possibly could whispering "yes".

I felt as if I got asked the big question I mean no one has ever done something so nice for me, no guy has ever officially asked me to be their girlfriend.
I loved him and I thought to myself I have to show him tonight.

It'd be tonight I'd give him all of me.

We sat and the waiter came and gave us the menu . We finally picked what we wanted and Mr.Darksin held my hand and say " I like you, you're not like other girls your different and I love different. Once again I want to apologize for my father's behavior. He isn't use to me bringing girlfriends home and because I..I. I own multiple businesses, he thinks all women want from me is money. I told him you were different but I guess that's how parents are, overprotective."

"I understand, I mean not every day their billionaire sons bring home women right?" I giggled.
He smirked and the waiter came over with our food.

I said, "why were you afraid to tell me that you are rich?" "I wasn't t afraid, I saw you were different and I knew money wasn't all for you, I was going to tell you but I thought it wasn't a big deal," he said

"It isn't," I said he smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek"

Alec's POV

She was so cute. The red dress showed all her curves and I could see the waiter staring at her I gave him a deadly look and he knew to look away. We finished eating and went back to the room. I brought red whine and she was gulping it down as if she wanted to get drunk.

She changed into a tube top and went through my bags and took an underpants. I thought to myself she is teasing me because she knew I loved seeing her in my clothes. I left my merena on and put on shorts. I laid on the bed and she joined me. I put the tv on animal
planet because I knew she loved animals. She seemed to like that I did,she curled up on me and caressed me.

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy