Chapter 19

It was morning and time for us to leave the hotel. She packed our bags then we proceeded to check out. She was glowing. She had on a 2 piece Nike set and Nike slippers, her ass was fat as always but somehow it looked fatter today. While walking to the car, I ran towards her and slapped her ass making her giggle.

"Behave nuh", she said.

We laughed and went in the car. On our way, we held hands while listening to different genres of music. We pulled up at a rest stop and she went to pee. Looking up, I saw her ass jiggling and I couldn't resist so I went after her. She went into the bathroom and I went in behind her.

"Weh yaw g..." she started.

I grabbed her throat and pushed her up against the wall before she could finish her statement. She pushed her head back and smiled. I kissed her neck and pulled her shorts down, while rubbing my hand up and down her belly, I slowly proceeded to her clit. She moaned softly in my ear. I bent her over and put my dick inside her and started stroking. With every stroke, she squealed louder until she started trembling and I felt a water-like substance running on my thigh.

'She squirted? She isn't a squirter, she's a creamer.' I thought.

This made me feel as if I had just accomplished a goal. I leaned in near her ear and say,

"Babe, you're squirting."

She looked back at me still trembling and said,

"Eh..what? Me?"

I laughed and cummed right after.

We cleaned up and when we came out, there was a line at the door. She held her head down as if she was ashamed and walked speedily to the car. When I got in she said,

"B the ppl dem must a seh them yah ppl yah sick tummuck eh dem caah fuck a dem yard" I laughed.

"Them can seh anything inuh" I replied as she looked away.

We were now near her house and I was contemplating if I should ask her to live with me. I knew I wanted her to, but what if she didn't want to.

I finally got the courage and said,

"Sunshine, uh can bring some a uh clothes dem uppa mi yard an...and, Ok uh can come live wid mi? "

She looked over at me startled as if she had seen a ghost. After about five minutes of awaiting an answer, she said,

"Uh sure uh want mi live wid uh? Know mi and live wid mi anuh the same thing inuh."

I smiled and reassured her,

"I know and I know we'll work so is that a yes I hear?"

She smiled and said,

"Honestly? Mi never have it inah mi intention fih live wid no man. Man very embarrassing and to how mi see it when uh a side chick uh get treat better caah wife affi stay a yard wash, cook, clean and naah get good treatment. Side gyal juss fuck an get money and mi nuh run dutty joke if uh slip uh slide uh naah guh gimi bun an tell mi sorry caah mi nuh want it."

I laughed so hard and said,

"B, imagine mi ask uh bout live wid an uh gaan so far? Nuh worry uhself, mi nuh want nobody but you suh uh nuh affi a think bout no side chick. Furthermore, uh nuh affi duh nuhn mi have maid fih all a that" She rolled her eyes.

Aaliyah's POV

"Maid? Suh uh nuh duh nuhn fih uhself?" He gave me a smirk.

We reached my house and he kissed me and said,

"Think bout it and get back to mi bbz".

He then drove off.

Mumz was so happy to see me she hugged me as if she hadn't seen me in years. I giggled and said,

"Uh love gwan like uh nuh love mi company but look at you now. " she smiled.

"Mommy Alec want mi live wid him. I mean I always had it in my head that I wouldn't live with a man but what do you think?"

Mumz Pov

Well.......

Don't forget to Share!!
Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy