Chapter 9

I stopped her, I didn't want to have sex on our first date and I definitely didn't want to have sex with her when she's tipsy. I want to fuck her when she's sober so she can feel every inch of me inside her.
I whispered in her ear "calm down b, a the shots dem a mek uh feel suh" little miss pushed me down on the bed and jumped on top. I really wanted her but I couldn't. I don't want her to think I'm like other guys. I want her to know I'm different.

I pulled her from on top of me and put her on my lap. I hugged her and told her not tonight. Her eyes started to fill with tears I said "now I know you not about to cry for dick" she smiled and layed in my arms. I knew it was the tequila shots because I've never seen her act like this as I looked down on her she was out cold. I heard these little cute snores. I placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

I fell asleep in the couch right after, I woke up at 3:36 and she was in the couch with me laying on my lap. I grabbed the blanket I covered her with earlier and covered her. I then fell asleep again feeling very comfortable.

Aaliyah's POV

About a month passed and we were still very happy together. He's good to me, he brings me to school and picks me up, and gets me anything I want.

We haven't had sex yet, I'd tell y'all ;)

School was out and his parents wanted to meet me. They live in Kingston. His mother really wanted to see me and I was excited to meet her too she seemed like a nice individual and his dad is so funny. I couldn't wait to meet them.

Mr.Darkskin posted a picture on Instagram and captioned it "stacking racks to build my empire with my queen" and tag me.
By then a million fake page inah mi dm.
We read the messages together and laugh because they were all so funny.

We were going to Kingston to book in a hotel and to meet his parents he insisted on taking me shopping because every time we were going out, I'd say I don't know what I'm going to wear.

We went to a shopping mall in Montego Bay. While picking, choosing, and refusing, I heard a commotion outside. I went out and saw the ex of his creating a scene, he wasn't even in the car, he went to get snacks for the trip.
It seems she saw his car and wanted to know where he was.

Hey, pity dah gyal yah nuh know who mi be inuh.

I walked over and said " bitch a ypre"
She said "then Alec really leave me fih you "I started to laugh and say" ediat gyal him lef uh caah uh is nothing but a whore an furthermore uh caah wull a man caah him wouldn't lef, nuh matter wah uh duh him, now move up before mi step inah uh face!"

Mi nuh know a who frighten muma but she run up an before she fih lick mi.
Mi give her a blclt kick inah her face wid mi kickers she drop like breadfruit.

Mi grab her up an start give her some tump inah her face an a talk to her while mi a fuck her up a tell her seh don't fuck wid mi, mi wih murder uh.
Mi let her guh and as mi fih give her the last kick inah her face a Mr.Darkskin dat come lift mi weh.