Chapter 2

Alec's POV

Sitting on the cold floor in the jail cell all I could think about is my fiancé and my babies back home. This isn't my first time being locked up, but it's what my lawyer tells me I've been locked up for that's been puzzling me. The last thing I'd do is touch a female without her consent.

'And why would I ? '
'When I have the tightest and most extravagant woman at home laying in my bed'

The funny thing is the person who is trying to set me up, I haven't seen her in ages from that time she pulled up on me when I was with my dawgs and Sunshine was coming from her girl's night out. I haven't seen her since.

I didn't see Tiffany (ex-girlfriend) as a person who would do such a thing but after sleeping with my ex-best friend she is capable of any and everything and after hearing of how Mark (ex-best friend) beats her I thought she had moved to her family in the country. She doesn't even know who she's playing with I've promised myself to put down certain things a certain part of my life when I was the real MVP of finding people who fucked with me and ending them no puns intended. A guard called my name telling me I could get a call, I was second-guessing on calling Sunshine because I don't want to stress her.
A thought came to mind,

'Call Tiffany and see what the fuck this is about'

I remembered a number she had but this was so long ago.

'I hope it's still active'

  I punched the numbers in and it started to ring,

Tiffany-Hello, who this?
Alec-Tiffany wah the fuck this? mi nuh see uh how long how the fuck uh report mi seh mi rape uh, uh fucking mad or smtn?
Tiffany- oh a uh.... well even if uh never rape mi, a that mi tell the police dem plus mi get a good piece a money juss fih tell dem that
Alec- wah? Wah uh mean by--
Line disconnected

While walking from the phone there was only one thing she said replaying in my head.

'Plus mi get a good piece a money juss fih tell dem that'

I was so furious and suddenly I wish I used the call to get to Sunshine. It's so clear someone put her up to this but who and why?
For the rest of the night, all I did was think about my kids and my soon-to-be wife I don't want to put her in a vulnerable state. Pulling me from my thoughts my cellmate said "Why pre daag uh good " I shook my head in response. Since I've been here everyone treats me like a brother most of them know me from my past, back when I was the don, I am still the don but since I've met Sunshine I've been making my right-hand man deal with most of the work. My businesses are legal but a lot of people look up to me as their leader. My father was once the don but my mother changed him. I wasn't a don who preyed on young teens I was a don who helped out in and around the community and ensured everything was running smoothly.

This may be shocking to most of you but even though I'm a gun dealer I've never used that to do bad or have I given any guns to gangs. I've not told Sunshine about the weight my name carries because for one I don't think it's necessary and two I don't want her worrying when I'm out. I've never wanted to be a don but because my father was I'm his heir so all the responsibility of his donship just fell in my laps at a tender age.

Mark POV (Alec's Ex-Best friend)

'The pussy finally drop a jail, mi try duh things the easy way but him just can't guh down without a fight suh mi tek things inah mi own hands'

Alec and I have been friends since primary school.
I've always envied him, his father was the don and everybody looked up to him, He gets everything he wants yet he wears the cheapest things, I think he did that to make me feel good about myself or he was trying to make us seem like equals even though we weren't.

He has been kind to me even when others bullied me he even took me in when my father kicked me out for getting in trouble with the police. I will thank him for all the things he's done for me when the time is right but for now, I want his life I want to be him.
While growing up he always got the best of things the best girls, the best grades, and I won't stop until I have it all.

Continued on the next page ......

Don't forget to leave a comment and like the chapter🎉🎉
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy and the books Instagram @Sunshines.pov