Yandere Centaur pt 2

You all asked for a second part, so here you go! Enjoy!

You were exhausted. It was nothing but constant running for way to long. From him, wolves, or other centaurs. River had almost caught you several time, but you managed to escape each time. You don't know if you'll be able to do it again with how tired you were. Tripping over a tree root, you groaned in slight pain. You were too tired to actually feel much though. Even the wind felt numb, though you could feel your body shivering slightly. You have to rest. Maybe you can hide and get some sleep before continuing to the hideout. 

Looking around, you decided to sleep in a willow tree. At least there's a chance that it's long hanging branches will hide you. Climbing onto a branch, you leaned against the trunk to relax. Sure, it's not comfortable or warm, but it's safe, for now. Feeling your eyes close, you let everything fade. There were a couple of times, you thought something hit you, but you just thought it was a branch. That was until at one point you realized that you were really warm.

Squinting your eyes open, everything slowly came into focus. You were wrapped in River's arms, on the ground, still under the willow tree. You have no idea how you got here. Shuffling to escape, you realized that your arms and legs were tied together.

"I caught you." blinking at him, you saw that he was smirking at you

"Please, just let me go." You mumbled, not finding any strength to fight back when he pulled you closer to him.

He was lying on his side, so he was able to easily cuddle you. One arm wrapped protectively around you, while you used his other arm like a pillow. You hated to admit it, but it was really comfortable.

"You know I won't do that, (Y/N)." He hummed, wrapping his arms tighter around you, "I gave you a chance and you certainly took advantage of it. I draw the line when you're too exhausted to make safe decisions. I mean, sleeping in a tree? You almost gave yourself a concussion when you fell out. I was lucky to find you in time to catch you."

"I fell?" You grumbled already feeling yourself drift back to sleep.

"Yes." He chuckled, as you felt him kiss your head, then your cheeks, then your mouth, "Now get some more rest. I'm taking you home with me."

"No, let me go." You growled weakly trying to get away.

He easily stood and picked you up, "Why are you so against marrying me?" 

"It could be because you attacked our settlement." You grumbled sarcastically.

"That's it. I haven't hurt you, I protected you when the wolves went after you, and I only attacked your town so I can be with you." He listed, "I still can't understand why you don't at least like me."

"My sister was taken because of your kind." You huffed, not finding any more strength to speak afterwards.

"I see." He hummed holding you closer, "Then I'll let her talk to you. Rest until we get there."

Feeling your eyes instantly shut, you hated and liked how comfortable you were. If it wasn't him holding you, it would be better. Slowly regaining consciousness, you glanced around at the camp you were now at. There was centaur's sitting around a large fire with some people you recognized from town joining them. With the sky starting to brighten, they were probably sitting for breakfast.

"(Y/N)!" Snapping your head towards the voice, you were relieved to see your sister, "Are you okay?"

"I've been better." You admitted, noticing that she was calming ridding a centaur, "What's going on? I heard you scream when you were taken."

"Yeah, that was Ridder." She explained, smiling at the centaur and putting a hand on his shoulder, "He caught me and told me why they were doing what they were doing. We've agreed to take it slow. He's already taken me on an amazing date though."

"So, you're not going to leave?" You questioned, earning a head shake from her.

"No, I like it here." She admitted, before putting a hand on your scraped up knee, "I think life here is going to be good, for you too."

Watching her, you could see that she was serious. If she's not even remotely scared of living here, then she might be right. It probably wouldn't hurt to at least give it a try. Nodding, you tensed when River seemed to stomp around in clear excitement.

"Then I'm going to take (Y/N) home. We'll see you at the wedding." He cheered, heading towards the woods, away from the camp, "Your sister told me that you would have to take it slow too. Go on dates, as she put it. I want to keep you away from camp for this. So, we're going to stay back here until you decide to marry me. Less chance of another centaur taking you from me."

Looking over at the cabin, you had to admit that it looked comfortable. You have no idea what your sister told him about dates, but hopefully it won't be too bad. 

"So, what are we going to do?" You asked, glanced around the comfortable looking living room.

"We are going to rest." He explained, untying your legs and arms, "You still look tired. After having you run all night, you need more rest."

Watching him lay down on a large area of furs and blankets, you hesitantly laid down by him. Letting him pull you closer as he started peppering your face in kissed.

"I absolutely love you (Y/N)." He hummed, "You're finally with me."