Part 36

Olivia's pov

Suddenly I'm pulled off of Lily by my shoulder and I stumble back slightly.
"You slutty little bitch." Savannah shouts pointing at Lily, backing her against the wall. Usually I would have already pulled her off, but I can see that lily isn't struggling.
"Get off me." I hear lily say, almost calmly as she pushes Savannah off her. She stumbles back and Lily steps forward. I try to hide my smile as I watch Lily with admiration.
"Don't push me." Savannah shouts, pointing her finger wildly at my girlfriend. It's almost funny.
"Or what? You'll hit me? You and I both know Olivia wouldn't let you hurt me."
They both look at me and I nod, smirking slightly.
"Correct." I say, leaning on the wall and holding in my laugh at Savannah's annoyed expression.
"Baby can we go?" Lily asks me, a disgusted look on her face when looking at Savannah.
"Definitely ." I reply, as she grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd onto the dance floor.
"This is not what i thought you meant when you said can we go?" I questioned, almost shouting over the music.
"Oh well." She replied, smiling at me Over her shoulder. Sometimes, it feels like time slows down when I look at her, like everything just stops and she's all I can see, it makes me realise truly how in love I am with her.
She stops pulling me and instead, puts my hand on her waist. She starts dancing and I find her newfound confidence is a massive turn on.
She stands more upright and reaches her arm behind her, putting her hand in my hair. I put another hand on her waist and she takes her hand off me and turns round in my grip.
"Baby." She says, as I kiss her.
"Mhm." I mutter Into the kiss and she bites my lip, nearly making me moan.
"Take me home, I want to fuck you."