Reunited

"I've missed this, holding your hand, being close to you. You know I wish we didn't have to hide so often." She sighed quietly, her fingers playing with mine as she rubbed her thumb against my skin, making me shiver at the tender touch.

We were both surrounded by the darkness of the room as people were enticed by the movie. I, for myself, was enticed by her. Our faces were so close, our noses almost brushing, our breath hitting each other's lips. It felt right, almost comfortable as we held hands like a real couple. I treasured this moment, it was ours, and only ours, no one could take it away from us.

"I've been thinking." I started, watching her frown.

I wondered what was going on in her beautiful mind. Keeping on talking, I watch as her expression changed to relieved, flattered and tortured.

"I want to spent my birthday with you. I don't care how, I don't care where, I just wanna be with you. And it won't be illegal since I'll turn eighteen." I said, squeezing her hand, hoping she'd want to be there as well, after all, my birthday meant that we could be around each other more.

I wouldn't be underaged anymore. Watching her bite her lip, I waited, for a minute or so, until she captured my lips. It had been just a peck, but it was better than nothing.

"I'd love to be there." She whispered, her fingertips caressing my cheek delicately.

Smiling down at her, I couldn't help the sparks that appeared within my eyes as we stared at each other intently. She meant everything to me, and being able to be close to her again made me the happiest girl on earth.

"I wanna take you out on a date." She said suddenly, taking me by surprise.

Smirking, I pulled her face closer and kissed her softly.

"Isn't this a date?" I asked, biting on her lower lip.

Smiling into the kiss, she leaned back for a moment and watched me seriously.

"It is. I meant that I wanna take you somewhere we won't have to worry about time passing by, somewhere no one will see us, somewhere I could kiss you tirelessly."

Those words warmed up my heart, so she wanted this too, she wanted us to be alone, so that we could find ourselves again. I wasn't the only one who missed London. An idea popped into my mind.

"Why not going back there? To London? Just the two of us. This is where we first kiss, this is where I spent the night in your arms, this was so magical." I said, holding onto her hand.

People didn't seem to mind us having this conversation as no one said anything to make us stop talking. Caressing her hair with my other hand, I waited for her to think about it. I knew she had to make plans and it wouldn't be easy to stay away from her husband.

"Let's make it magical again then. I could take a week end to myself, I could take you with me." Swallowing hard, I stared at her, unsure.

"Are you serious?"

She nodded, making my heart jump in my chest. Pulling her in, I let her know how much I loved her and how thankful I was. I honestly couldn't believe she'd do this for me. She was being so sweet.

"Only this time I wanna wake up to your beautiful face. No more sneaking around." She requested as I nodded almost instantly, smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't be happier at the moment.

"I love you." I whispered, feeling the need to let her know.

She blushed, slightly at first, then harder as my gaze dived into hers.

"I love you too. So much my love."

Smashing her lips again mine, she made the kiss passionate and tender, slow and soft. Her tongue dancing around mine, I dived my fingers into her thighs, making her moan into my mouth quietly. I loved the feeling of her hands in my hair, pulling at them, making shivers run down my spine. I loved the feelings of her sweet lips against mine, and the soothing touch of her breath against my skin. It was all together turning me on, but I knew we had to stop, we couldn't go any further in this room, not with everyone around us. Giggling into her mouth, I leaned back, making her groan in frustration. Taking my lips again, she licked them, sucked at them passionately, as though she wanted to devour me right away.

"Babe, don't tease me." I murmured, hoping this would make her stop but it only seemed to encourage her to continue.

"I cannot help myself, I'm become addicted to your lips, it's been so long since I last kissed them."

Smiling more to myself than to her, I detached my lips from hers and glided down her neck, soon finding her soft spot. Biting into her flesh, I sucked onto her skin, making her hold onto my hips, squeezing them, biting her own lip in order not to moan. I could feel her heartbeat getting faster into her chest as her breath got short. Smiling against the crook of her neck, I leaned back, and smiled, admiring my work. Her eyes suddenly widened, and that's when I realized, I had left my mark on her. Mark that her husband would see.

"I-I'm so sorry... baby forgive me I..." She should have been upset, she should have yelled at me for doing this to her, but instead, she took hold my lips and kissed me gently, making
me understand that it was okay. Letting go of me, she smiled lovingly.

"Don't worry about it. I loved it."

"Are you sure?" I had to ask, I had to make sure she wasn't upset with me for it. She nodded, making me sigh in relief.

"Why don't we watch the end of this movie? Come here, I wanna hold you."

Wrapping her arm around my shoulder, I led my head in the crook of her neck and faced the screen, my fingers interlocking with hers. I didn't want this moment to end, but I knew, that soon enough, we'd have to leave one another and that thought killed me. The movie ended pretty quickly, we didn't see much of it as we spent most of the time making out and talking. But this evening had been everything I had hoped for, it had made us closer. The road to my house was silent, as we both regretted having to split apart. Staring at each other in utter silence, no one knew what to say, how to say goodbye. A kiss wouldn't be enough, a simple goodbye wouldn't be either.

"You should go, I'm sure your parents are waiting for you." She said, tearing her gaze away from mine, leaving me confused. It felt like she was upset about something, but I didn't know why, I thought the evening had gone well.

"Are you okay?" I squeezed her hand that remained on her thigh. She sighed and looked down , interlocking our fingers and bringing them to her lips.

"It's unfair. Everyone can know that I'm yours with that hickey, but no one knows that you're mine, especially Lucas." She groaned, making me laugh. I wasn't expecting that from her, she was jealous, overly jealous. A small smile played on the crook of her lips as she watched me.

"If it can reassure you, Lucas knows that I'm in love already." I blushed, still smiling at her, my eyes sparkling under the stars.

"In love?" She smirked, making me blush harder.

She knew how to tease me. I wanted to make her blush too, but more important, I wanted her to know about my feelings, so I nodded and added "Yes, yes, I'm in love with you."

A silence fell on us , making me wonder if I had made a mistake by saying those words.

"Kiss me." She requested, leaning slightly toward me, her hand getting lost in my hair.

Taking hold of her lips softly, I moved my mouth against hers slowly, wanting her to take in the flavour of the kiss, to remember it, to create a memory out of it, I wanted her to hold onto this kiss until we'd be able to see each other again.

"Do me a favour, take care of yourself while I'm away." Tears filled her eyes, making me wonder. She seemed so vulnerable all of a sudden, so sad and broken. I hated seeing her this way. I nodded, making her smile through her tears.

"Can you hold me tight, just for a moment?" I asked, slowly feeling her arms wrap themselves around me, pulling me closer to her body.

Hiding my face into her hair, I could feel them tickle my skin as her perfume lingered in the air, intoxicating me. I liked this, she was warm and comforting.

"Don't forget about me." I whispered as I squeezed her.

I felt her nod over my shoulder just before she leaned back. Both on the verge of tears, we agreed on seeing each other the next day at school. Leaving her car, I took my time to reach the front door and waved at her, seeing her smile at me through the window of her car.

Opening the door, I made my way inside and sighed. This night was over. But I'd see her again soon, we'd be on our own in London , and she'd be there for my birthday which was coming up fast. Everything would go well, I could feel it. Smiling to myself, I let myself fall on the bed and drifted to sleep, her perfume still on my clothes as I breathed it in, falling into dreams filled with her gorgeous eyes.