I'll be waiting

Waking up to her was magical, there was something different about her and I, I felt like I had known her my whole life. It was just hard to realize, that we were both cuddling together. It's hard to realize, you know, where you're stuck in a moment and you finally own it and you don't wanna break it. You wanna make it last forever and keep it to yourself, like a beautiful, ravishing secret, you wanna hold onto it as long as possible. That morning my body was burning with a high fever I had never experienced before, she made it rise within me. Part of me wanted to be reasonable and leave after writing her a note, but another part, the weakest, wanted me to stay and kiss her hello, it wanted me to cuddle with her a little while longer only to appreciate her curves under my dancing touch. And another part of me, burned for her to take me, to make me hers, but that one was to be ignored, for now. I didn't want this to happen here, I'm not the kinda girl who wants this kind of thing to stay where it happened , you know what they say, what happened to London stays in London, I didn't want that. I wanted us to remember with a gentle smile on our lips, I wanted us to appreciate the moment without having to worry about being caught. Sighing in despair, I decided that the best option was to join my room. Trying my best not to wake her, I observed the tender smile plastered on her lips as her face stayed gently on the pillow. Grabbing her hand, I took it off my body and placed it delicately on the warm mattress beneath the sheets. I knew I had to go, but I would have liked to kiss her one more time, to give me strength through the day.

Standing up, I left the bed and scribbled a note that I placed on the pillow that stood beside her, smelling like me. Smiling at the thought of her hugging the pillow, I opened the door, and took a last look at her. She was so beautiful and so peaceful. I eventually closed the door behind me and hurried up to my bedroom which was surprinsingly empty. Checking on the time, I blushed, realizing we had overslept. Maybe that's what it does to you, to be with your lover, it makes you forget about time.

I took a quick shower and decided to wore a nude shirt with ripped jeans and black boots, it was raining outside, making me frown. We were supposed to visit London Eye this day, the rain would ruin it all ,even though it would only be later in the evening under the lights of Christmas. Running down the stairs, I found my friends sitting at a table with Nathan, making me wince. I didn't want Emma to see me with him, not after what had happened the previous night. But I guess I didn't have much of a choice. Sitting beside him with a fake smile, I waved at them, trying to be playful.

"What's up you all?" I asked, faking to be interested in what Nathan had to say. I knew what Lia and Jake had done since I had been with them until I secretly escaped the room during the night.

"We're so excited about tonight, London Eye is gonna be magical!" Lia exclaimed happily, making me nod.

I guessed we were both excited about this activity, but meanwhile, we'd have to visit this museum which honestly didn't interest me, it was all about history and all. But I'd be with Emma, it was the only thing that mattered. Talking about my love, I saw her rush into the cafeteria of the hotel with messy hair and tired eyes. I guess she had been surprised by the time too. Her gaze found mine after it searched for it and she smiled wildly, making me smile back discretly. She looked so beautiful. I just wanted to be back into her arms. As soon as she saw who I was sitting next to, her smile faded, although I gave her a reassuring gaze. She nodded, making me understand that there was no problem, even though I knew there was. She was so insecure when it came to him. I ignored why she felt threatened by his presence, she knew there was only her within my heart. Soon enough she sat with Mr.Peppers , hiding from my gaze, I couldn't see her from where I was. Running a hand through my brown hair, I focused on my friends' conversation. They were complaining about the museum, making me wince. This day would be long.

Running under the rain, we made it into the museum just in time. Fortunately, my hair wasn't wet or anything and I still looked quite good. Talking to Lia and Jake, I didn't realize that our groups would split up. Ours would visit a certain period of history while the others would study another one. Waving at them, they wished me luck and winked, making me blush instantly, they knew something was going on, they just had to. I'd have to talk to them later on. Following my mates, I was soon taken backwards by none other than Emma. Smiling up at her, I smiled shyly.