College Entrance Examination

Li Mo slept late and woke up until noon. Gu Changlin greeted his parents and told them not to wake Li Mo.

  When Gu Changlin got off work at noon, he let the two babies in and asked Li Mo to get up.

  The two babies swayed into the room like a little penguin, Yuanyuan put his hand on Li Mo's face and patted.

  "Mom, mommy meal."

  Li Mo turned over, Hengheng ran to the other side, clasping Li Mo's mouth with his hands.

  "Mom up."

  Yuanyuan climbed onto the bed by himself. He was too short to climb up, so he tore off the quilt on the bed.

  Li Mo was awakened by them and opened his eyes to talk to them: "Oh, whose family are these two babies?"

  Yuanyuan desperately pulled Li Mo's hand and said, "Hey, it's baby, baby."

  Hengheng put his head on the side of the bed and called his mother.

  "It turns out to be our good baby. You stand up and your mother is about to get up."

  Yuanyuan clapped his hands and said, "Get up, get up."

  After Li Mo got up, Yuanyuan grabbed her feet to hold her. Li Mo reluctantly held Yuanyuan with one hand and Hengheng with the other.

  Gu Changlin stood at the door and watched them laugh. He said to Li Mo, "Get up, do you sleep well."

  Li Mo quickly said, "Changlin, come and hold Hengheng. You're off work? Why didn't you call me earlier."

  "You sleep late, take more breaks."

  "I'm going to wash, you quickly take them to play."

  Li Mo put Yuanyuan down and said to him: "Baby, go to Dad to play, Mom is going to brush your teeth."

  Yuanyuan hugged Li Mo's feet and said, "If you don't go, mom, mom."

  "Then you follow your mother to the bathroom and brush your teeth, don't mess around, you know?"

  Hengheng quit, rubbing desperately forward in Gu Changlin's arms, and said, "Go, go, mother."

  "Okay, all of you come, and Dad will hold you and follow."

  During the meal, Bai Xing and Gu Fu didn't say anything, so it happened that Li Mo didn't need to explain.

  The children have already started to eat, and no matter how good they are, they are only children, and they are still very noisy.

  Don't let others feed it, you have to eat it yourself. If the spoon is not easy to handle, grab it with your hands.

  "Yuanyuan, come and feed mom."

  "Brother, Yuanyuan feeds himself."

  Too lazy to care about them, Li Mo threw them on the small machine and let them play tricks on their own.

  The news of the Tangshan earthquake was broadcast on the radio today, and everyone mourned for the dead. Gu Changlin comforted Li Mo silently.

  After July, a bigger "earthquake" occurred. On September 9th, our great leader, Comrade X, passed away, and the whole country mourned.

  In October, the Gang of Four was arrested and the W leather was over. This is the only happy event in the dark and gloomy days, and the light has finally come.