Intellectuals & the Unsatisfied Educated Youths

After dinner, Li Mo opened the window of the barn for ventilation, and then began to dry the deerskin. The temperature is quite high now, Li Mo soaks the skins in warm water, and will not be able to carry out the follow-up treatment until tomorrow.

  In a blink of an eye, the school put off the autumn harvest break, and the village began to harvest autumn. Li Mo was a little worried about eating, and after the intensive autumn harvest every day, he didn't want to move after coming back.

  In the end, she decided to burn the coal stove, fry a few dishes and put them in the space, cook the porridge with a small fire before going out every day, and eat the dishes in the space every day.

  Li Mo's work this year is the same as last year, sharing a field of responsibility with the educated youth. Lu Ping no longer cares about educated youth, so the efficiency of work this year has dropped significantly.

  Female educated youths are all talking, and male educated youths are slightly faster than female educated youths. Li Mo found it difficult to understand the thinking of these people. The work is quantitative and there is no centimeter until it is done. It is hard to work every day, and it is not centimeter after the torment of the sun.

  But what can Li Mo say in this environment, she can only find a corner to harvest silently, and try her best.

  When Mao Lin came over and told her not to harvest so hard, Li Mo just said silently: "We can't collect food. All of our educated youth have no centimeters. After the autumn harvest, we won't divide the food."

  After that, I didn't care about them anymore. Li Mo worked as a teacher in the village for 10 work points a day, and he could support himself even if the autumn harvest did not have a centimeter.

  When Mao Lin saw this, she was a little annoyed that Li Mo didn't know what was good or bad, but he endured it again. Because she wanted to have a good relationship with Li Mo, she also dully followed Li Mo to cut the wheat.

  In fact, there are scorekeepers who came to the point of view. They just divide a piece of land by centimeters to the educated youth, and the total is five hundred centimeters, and then the scorekeeper allocates these centimeters to the educated youth.

  When he went out in the morning, Li Mo took a bucket of well water and put it in the yard to bask in the sun. He could just take a shower when he returned from work at noon.

  After taking a bath, Li Mo drank venison while drinking the white porridge. She deliberately put the meat in a bowl and covered it with the porridge for fear of the smell. When the porridge cools down, the taste won't be far off.

  After a short break after lunch, the working bell rang again. When Li Mo went to the mission field, he saw several Black Five elements harvesting rice. People have never done this kind of work before, so people are slow, and they have been tortured for a long time and can't eat enough, and they don't have the energy to work at all.

  Li Mo couldn't help them in the public. She could only lend a helping hand to these people while protecting herself.

  Li Mo planned to go to the cowshed to see these people later and bring them some sweet potatoes. The village might not give them any food.

  After thinking about it, I came to the mission field, and Li Mo let go of these thoughts and started to work slowly.

  After dinner in the evening, when it got dark, Li Mo took a few sweet potatoes to the cowshed. She didn't go in either, so she looked outside for a while, listening to the people inside.