Parents came; Taohua's Wedding

As in previous years, the village went up to hunt in the mountains. This year there were dozens of boars, a dozen wild boars, a dozen wild goats, flying dragon pheasants and rabbits.

  When dividing the meat, Li Mo deliberately ordered more flying dragons, and the other meat was much less, but Li Mo didn't care.

  She has a lot of meat in private, and she can go to the mountains to catch it in winter. The problem is that she dared not take it out to eat. Now that the village is divided into meat again, she can also mix and eat the meat of the space.

  After the autumn hunting, Li Zhongguo and Xia Mei came and carried a lot of luggage. The villagers looked at them, "Who are you? Why are you here in our village?"

  "This comrade, my name is Xia Mei, this is my husband Li Zhongguo, and we are the parents of Li Mo, an educated youth. I finally took a leave of absence and came to see her."

  When I heard that it was Li Mo's parents, the people in the village were very enthusiastic. "It's Li Zhiqing's parents. Let's help you with something. The house Li Zhiqing built is right in front. I'll take you there."

  "Then thank you comrade. I heard Li Mo say that it was thanks to the folks who took care of her. My father and I are also very grateful to you. I have been busy with work and have not had time to thank you in person."

  "Comrade Xia Mei, you are too polite. Your Li Mo is a good comrade. It's very good to the dolls in our village, and you don't look down on our country mud legs."

  "Comrades should not be praised. Our grandparents, Li Mo, are also farmers. If she looks down on our fellow villagers, our family will never forgive her."

  "Comrade Xia, you can see that the big yard in front is your Li Mo's house. It is beautifully built."

  "Thanks to you for helping to build the house, she doesn't know anything but just looks at it."

  Li Mo saw her mother talking to the villagers from a long distance away, and the conversation was harmonious.

  "Thank you folks for sending us here."

  "Big girl, don't be polite, where do we put things for you?"

  "You all come in, come in and sit down. I'll let Li Mo pour you water to drink." After speaking, he said to Li Mo, "Momo will make sugar water for the folks. There is in the package I brought."

  "The syrup that the big girl wants is expensive, Li Mo don't be busy."

  "Don't refuse, everyone, there is nothing good at home to entertain you, you can only pour a cup of sugar water for your sweet mouth."

  Li Mo quickly soaked a cup of sugar water for the sitting person, and put a little sugar in it shortly.

 In the evening, Xia Mei and Li Zhongguo went to the branch secretary to visit the branch secretary with gifts.

  "Grandma Wang Zhishu, this is my dad, Comrade Li Zhongguo, and my mom, Comrade Xiamei."

  "Hello, Aunt Liu Shuwang."

  "Xia Mei and Zhongguo, you are here, come in and sit down."

  "Auntie, this is the confession gift we prepared and the meeting gift for the children, please don't push it."

  "Okay, let's get down to business today."

  "Aunt Wang, our family Momo is really thanks to your care. My parents were supposed to come, but they were too far away. Two elderly people are getting older and it's not easy to travel far."