Warm Liu's Family

This year Li Mo will not be able to return home for the New Year. There is no quota for Lihua Village to return to the city to visit relatives this year.

  Li Mo followed Grandma Wang to prepare for the New Year. Li Mo prepared melon seeds for two catties and eight cents, sugar for two catties for one dollar, two firecrackers for nine cents, four catties of loose wine, two for four cents, and one cigarette, one for four.

  It took a total of six and six cents, and Wang Ailan said distressedly: "Momo, you will spend the New Year at my house this year, what else do you buy for the New Year?"

  Li Mo didn't want to go to Wang Ailan's for the New Year. Wang Ailan repeatedly persuaded her to finally agree.

  You can't empty your hands for a few years, even if some aunts don't say anything, they have some thoughts in their minds.

  "There are quite a lot of children coming to pay a New Year's Eve during the New Year, so I will buy some to go back."

  When Wang Ailan saw Li Mo say this, she didn't say anything. It's much better than before, now I'm like a countryman.

  When Li Mo first came, his hands were big and powerful. If they didn't have a bad heart, the child would have to be scolded to take everything away.

  After buying the Chinese New Year goods, Li Mo didn't have to do anything else at home, so Grandma Wang forbade her to cook. Li Mo has been staying at Liu's family for dinner since he was a child.

  One day before the little girl, Li Mo brought four catties of loose wine, a cigarette and one catty of sugar as a New Year gift for grandpa and grandma.

  The custom here is that the juniors have to give gifts to the elders four times a year, and Li Mo gave them according to the village custom. Since this year is the first year, it should be thicker.

  After giving the gift, Grandma Wang stayed with Li Mo for dinner, Li Mo was also welcome. At the dinner table, Grandma Wang told Li Mo not to open fire at home, and the Liu family were also persuading her.

  Li Mo thought for a while and agreed. In the evening, he brought two catties of rice and ten catties of sweet potatoes as rations. Chinese cabbage also moved in with someone.

  From then on, Li Mo started the day when he went back to sleep at Liu's house at night. Occasionally, I took a few children from Liu's family to the house to add a meal to make something delicious.

  Twenty-eight people paste up the wall at home, and twenty-nine post Spring Festival couplets and New Year pictures to make dumplings.

  Li Mo came to Liu's house early on the morning of the 31st of the new year after getting up. After a simple breakfast, the women in the family prepared the New Year's meal. Li Mo raised his sleeves and joined the battlefield.

  Four items were prepared for the New Year's meal, the old hen stewed mushrooms, sauerkraut stewed white meat and blood sausage, braised carp in brown sauce, and stewed knuckles.

  After the meal was served, firecrackers started to be lit outside the door, and the old Liu's family began to eat the New Year's meal amidst the sound of firecrackers.

  After the New Year's dinner, the eldest mother told Brother Liu and his wife to take out frozen pears and frozen persimmons. Frozen pears taste cold and sweet in your mouth.

  After the New Year's Eve dinner, everyone sat on the kang to guard the year, and there was nothing to play with. The adults talked and the children made noise.