Getting Along With Sister-in-laws

Huali came on Tuesday morning, and everyone in the Gu family helped put everything into the truck.

  Two beds, wardrobes, food, a few camphor wood boxes, kettles and cups, coal stoves, tables and chairs, small machines and other household items.

  Packed things up Li Mo, Gu Changlin, Gu Qiuju, and Bai Xing got into the town in a powerful car.

  Huali left after sending them to the train station. Gu Changlin gave Huali the address, and then Huali drove the car to the family home.

  Since there were only three sleeping berth tickets, Gu Changlin went to buy another seat berth ticket, and Li Mo let Bai Xing and Gu Qiuju take care of them.

  In the city that arrived after nine o'clock in the evening, the train station was not close to the family yard. Gu Changlin planned to stay in the guest house overnight, but Li Mo thought about it and refused.

  She slept on the train for a day, and it was not as far from the town to Gujiacun. She could walk and exercise.

  The four of them were relaxed without heavy luggage. The pregnant woman Li Mo was dragged down and walked to the family area within an hour.

  Almost all the residents were asleep after ten o'clock. There is no entertainment in this era, and everyone falls asleep early.

  Gu Changlin opened the door and helped Li Mo in. It was late and the four of them fell asleep after simple washing.

  Gu Changlin went to work the next day, and Huali came over at ten. Li Mo had just got up and had breakfast when he came.

  Gu Qiuju opened the door and said, "Brother Hua, are you here? My third brother is going to work. You come in and sit, and my mother and I are going to move things."

  Then she turned her head and said, "Mom, Brother Hua is here."

  Bai Xing came out of the kitchen and wiped his hands: "Huali is here? You will sit down and I will call Changlin back."

  "Auntie, I'm going to find Changlin, you should be busy."

  "It's okay, you must be tired after driving for so long. After a break, Qiu Ju will get you something to eat."

  Said Bai Xing and went out. Hua Li tried to follow and was stopped by Li Mo.

  "Brother Hua, take a rest, Qiu Ju, make a cup of tea for Brother Hua first, and then bring the rice out to Brother Hua."

  "Good sister-in-law."

  After Li Mo finished speaking, Gu Qiuju immediately responded. Quickly make tea and serve rice. The food hadn't been completely cold yet, Gu Qiuju brought it out after a little bit of heat.

  Hua Li was eating Gu Changlin and returned. He hurried back as soon as his mother went to the Armed Forces Department.

  Two young boys came back together, they were here to help. Gu Changlin gave them a brief introduction, and Li Mo quickly asked Qiu Ju to make two cups of tea for them.

  After Hua Li finished eating, the four men went down to move things. They moved the things up quickly, and Li Mo instructed them to place them.

  After moving things, Gu Changlin and the two young men hurried to work, but Li Mo stayed in Huali for dinner and was refused.

  "Brother Hua, you can eat here at noon."

  "No, brother and sister, I have something to do today, and I will come to your house for dinner next time."