Report Li Momo

The two of them discussed in Liu Xiaohong's room all afternoon that Li Weihong wrote a letter to report, and Liu Xiaohong sent the letter. After Li Weihong wrote the letter, Liu Xiaohong received it, and he planned to send her cousin to the town revolutionary committee in two days.

 In the next two weeks, Li Mo changed everything to eggs, and even went to town to give 50 eggs to Aunt Lianhua. The other eggs were stored in the space.

  "Auntie I managed to get fifty eggs. You can take it and keep me paying attention. This time I didn't receive anything, so I won't make a deal on the first day of the new year. Next time I have something good, I will contact you again."

  Aunt Lianhua took the eggs and gave Li Mo money at the black market price.

  "Yes, then we won't go in the first year of junior high."

  Li Mo went to the post office again and wrote a letter to her home. Suddenly she thought that the stamps would appreciate in value in the future. She didn't know which edition it was, so she picked two editions that looked good, and then came to buy other ones in the future.

  Seeing that no Red Guards had come to Li Mo in the past two weeks, Li Weihong thought that the letter had not been delivered. Every day, I look forward to the Red Guards in a trance, and worry about being discovered.

  Liu Xiaohong's cousin was afraid that people would find out that he handed the letter through the crack of the door early in the morning before the Revolutionary Committee opened the door. After he left, he was picked up by the early deputy director Yan Hua. He was busy putting it on the table and never looked at it, and then forgot.

  It was relatively leisurely after I finished the business today. I saw the letter when I was clearing the table, so I took these Red Guards to the commune. The leaders of the commune arranged for an officer to follow them to Lihua Village. First, he went to the village party secretary's house and talked about the incident, and asked the party secretary to take this to the educated youth point to find Li Mo to search for evidence.

  The village party secretary said something nice to Li Mo's image. "Li Mo is a very honest child. He doesn't know anyone in the village, and he rarely leaves the village. How could he be speculative."

  Yan Hua's face to the party secretary is still considered, and he is not very strict. "We received a letter saying that Li Mo reselled the goods. We don't know the situation now. We have to go to the educated youth to check it out."

  "Director Yan's child is a good boy, and she will definitely cooperate with you in your work. She is a girl with a relatively small courage, and I hope you will take care of it."

  After listening, Yan Hua said to several of his subordinates: "I heard, try not to damage things when you go in and search." The subordinates promised not to damage.

  The mighty group of people with red armbands quickly aroused the onlookers of the villagers. When they walked to the educated youth spot, a small red soldier asked: "Is Li Mo there?"

  Lu Ping immediately asked when he saw that his posture was wrong: "A few comrades come in and sit down, what can I do with Li Mo?"

  Chen Dan hurriedly went to Li Mo's room to inform Li Mo while they were talking. Li Mo was taken aback. How could the Red Guards suddenly come to her? Could it be that the deal with Aunt Lianzi was discovered? It's impossible.

  Li Mo hurried out, "I am Li Mo, several comrades. May I ask what's the matter."

  Yan Hua glanced at Li Mo. The young girl was only fifteen or sixteen years old, and she looked pretty. Seeing that they were neither humble nor utterly afraid, their eyes were still very clear, not as if they would do bad things.