The Telegraph

Li Zhongguo (Li Mo's dad) was notified by the uncle of the guard room that there was a telegram in the early morning shift, and he was still wondering who sent the telegram. After I got the telegram, I found that it was a telegram sent by my daughter.

  Does it just mean that everyone has a package to receive? If everyone has a package, it means that my daughter mails more things, and it means to avoid people?

  Li Zhongguo walked to the office with a telegram. He was absent-minded all morning. Fortunately, the workload is low now. After finally getting off work, he took the telegram and hurried home.

  The children don't eat at home at noon, and he usually eats in the cafeteria. Today, I have something in my mind and I have to go back and talk to my wife. It is too restless to pretend to be such a major event in my heart.

  Xia Mei (Mother Li) saw that he came back and didn't know what was going on. She didn't say that she would be back at noon in the morning. Before Xia Mei had time to speak, Li Zhongguo pulled him to close the door and walked into the room.

  "What's going on here?"

  Li Zhongguo handed the telegram in his hand to Mother Li, "Look, this is a telegram sent by Momo. What does this mean?"

  Xia Mei read the telegram and said hesitantly, "Every one of us can receive a package. What is this kid doing?"

  Li Zhongguo touched his chin and said deeply, "I have analyzed it. The child may have bought something for us in the countryside. The quantity is too large to attract people, so he sent it back to us separately."

  Xia Mei was a little anxious when she heard that "This kid has just gone, so how come there are so many things sent back. This is too courageous, too dangerous. Our family does not lack food and clothing, this dead girl. Guozhong , You write a letter to Momo in the afternoon and ask her to jump in the line honestly, and we will send it to us if she lacks anything."

  "Okay, I will post the letter after get off work in the afternoon, and call the eldest daughter and wife back in the evening and talk about it. Let's eat quickly, and I'm going to work later."

  Li Zhongguo felt a lot easier when he said what he was holding in his heart. He first wrote a letter to Li Mo when he arrived at the office

  Comrade Li Mo:

  Hello!

  Your telegram has been received at home, and I have understood the matter. There is nothing missing at home, so we don't need to send us anything in the future. Pay attention to your own safety and protect yourself.

  You have already gone to the countryside to jump in, and you must work hard to learn from the vast number of working peasants and make contributions to the realization of socialism.

  You may not be able to come back for the New Year this year. Behave well next year and strive to visit family leave and return home for the New Year.

  Father Li Zhongguo

  December 11, 1970

  The letters of this period are very characteristic of the times and call each other comrades. And the content of the letter is very insecure, there is no privacy, people can open the letter to check.

  Someone has used other people's letters to report, so the information to be expressed in the letter should be written as secretly as possible.

  Li Zhongguo put the letter in the envelope, stamped it, put it in his pocket, and then started work.

  Xia Mei went to her daughter's office after Li Zhongguo left, and asked the young couple to eat at home after get off work.

  After get off work in the evening, Li Zhongguo went to the post office and mailed the letter. When he got home, the children had arrived. The food was already on the table, and Li Zhongguo let the children eat first.

  After the meal, Xia Mei let her grandson play in the living room by herself. She called the children into the room and closed the door.

  Seeing her mother so nervous, Li Ru felt that something major had happened. "Mom, what's the matter?" Xia Mei glanced at her and ignored her.

  "Today your dad received Momo's telegram. In order not to attract people's attention, Momo sent a package to our person. When you go to the package, you can figure it out by yourself."

  "The second sister just went, why are there so many things to post."

  "Don't say you missed your mouth, now I don't know what your sister has sent. We will come back to discuss when we get the package. There is nothing else, remember not to miss your mouth."

  Several people agreed, and everyone had different thoughts at this time. Xia Mei didn't bother to care about these things, these things had to be distributed by her hands, and she didn't care what other people thought.

  "There is nothing else, you can go back and rest early if you are okay, and you have to go to work tomorrow."

  The big guys broke up and went home.