Home Repair & Rabbit

After breakfast at Liu's house, Secretary Liu took his three sons to repair Li Mo's house. The house was small and there were no major problems. The farmers were all skilled in building and repairing their own houses, so the repair of such a small house was quickly completed.

  Just wait for the day to go to the waste station in the town to buy some newspapers and come back to paste the wall.

  The main meal is usually served here, but Li Mo can't be responsible for the lunch of Li Zhishuye on this condition.

  In the morning, Uncle Li Ming had divided the rations of the new educated youths. Everyone had ten catties of cornmeal, ten catties of rice, and the rest were sweet potatoes.

  Li Mo, the educated youth, doesn't plan to eat with them. She often needs to improve her food. It's not easy to have a snack with others.

  She plans to go to town to buy a coal stove, and then ask the Li family to help buy some coal and return to her room to add meals.

  If there is really no coal, go to the town's black market to exchange food for coal tickets. This should be easy to get.

  After Li Mo cleaned up the house, she thought for a while, took a pack of white rabbit toffee and a pound of loose dried noodles, took a red scarf and a few handkerchiefs, and was ready to go to Li Zhishu's house.

  When we walked into Liu Zhishu's house, Grandma Wang, the eldest daughter-in-law Zhou Chun, and the second daughter-in-law Zhao Yan sat on the kang to sew and repair. Today it is the younger daughter-in-law's turn to cook lunch.

  "Grandma Wang, Aunt Zhou, and Aunt Zhao, I'm here to bother you again. Today, I don't have any tools. Secretary Liu and they helped me repair the house and I didn't leave any food. I'm really sorry."

  Aunt Zhou saw what Li Mo was holding, her eyes lit up and she said, "It's nothing, a small matter. Why are you still bringing things here, don't be so polite."

  "Auntie, I didn't get anything. The red scarf was previously said to be transferred to Brother Liu. The toffee is for my sister to give Gou Dan and the children to eat. The handkerchief I plan to share with Xinghua, Sister Taohua has a few points. Auntie won't stop me from making friends with them."

  Tao Hua is the daughter of Aunt Zhou, Xing Hua Gou Dan is the child of Aunt Zhao, and Shuan is the youngest son of the third aunt Jin Dani.

  "How could it be, my aunt would like you to make friends with them, so you can come and play with my peach blossoms if you have nothing to do."

  Aunt Liu was eager for Li Mo to play with her girl. Li Mo is an intellectual young man from a big city in Shanghai. When the time comes, she will miss something, she can only take advantage of her own family.

  Seeing her, the second aunt hurriedly said, "Yes, you come to play with our Xinghua. She stays at home and doesn't go out every day. I'm afraid she will be suffocated."

  Zhao Yan couldn't see how her sister-in-law would go to her own house. There was no separation. Everyone used to eat and drink together, hoping to get everything into her own pocket. Even her in-laws thought she was a good one, but in fact, she wished to split up early.

  "By the way, auntie, I want to go to the town's supply and marketing agency, and I don't know how to go. Can you take me?"

  If he didn't know the way, Li Mo would appoint someone to go. But it's not too urgent for the time being, and now you can share a stove and iron pot with educated youths.