Small Town Taobao

The three of Li Mo worked hard (lei), labor (si) and courage (lei) (huo) to pick up firewood for two days, which was almost enough for a week or two.

  But it's not enough. Winter is coming soon. The northern winter can't live without warm Kang. Li Mo decided to try again whether the skill of smashing animals with a container is feasible.

  If it works, then she will have to show her talents, go into the mountains and old forests to find dead wood, as long as there is one plant later, there is almost no need to worry this winter.

  The first task now is to go to town, and get up when it's still dark. After eating a bun in a hurry, the three of them walked to Liu Zhishu's house.

  The village was twenty miles away from the town. When I went there, I carried an empty basket and it was light, and it has been most of the morning when I walked. It will take longer to come back with full cargo.

  As soon as he arrived in the town, Li Mo split up with Chen Dan and the others on the excuse of buying old newspapers.

  "Chen Dan's time is tight. You and Pingxia go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things, and bring me a coal stove by the way. There are fifty yuan and twenty industrial coupons here. You can hold them and wait for them to go back before you settle the account. I'll go to waste products first. Stop and buy newspapers. I will wait for you at the entrance of the town."

  "Can you do it alone?"

  "No problem, you go, I'm leaving too."

  Li Mo found a passer-by and asked about the location of the waste collection station, and then dashed away. The aunt of the waste station knits a sweater at the door.

  "Mother, I want to buy some old newspapers to paste the wall, and then buy some books from high school, do you think it is feasible?"

  Li Mo said that he stuffed a dollar and a small packet of brown sugar for the aunt. The aunt is satisfied with what she has on her hand. "You go in, charge by the catty, don't take the contraband."

  "Of course you have to pay. These are all state property. Don't worry, I will find some high school textbooks."

  The aunt was quite satisfied, and sat at the door to knit a sweater again.

  Li Mo didn't know any antiques, not to mention that the real antiques had long been put away by those powerful people.

  She reads novels about what bed and box have hidden compartments. Maybe you can look forward to this small box that can't be distinguished, just put it back in the space and read it carefully.

  In this way, I really found a few small boxes. Fortunately, I found a piece of jade with a good head and a few gold bars in a broken Babu bed.

  Today's fortune is not bad, and Li Mo didn't delay it too long. He quickly picked up several stacks of newspapers, found a set of physics and chemistry books and a set of high school textbooks, and decided to leave. The aunt paid 50 cents after weighing, and was ready to leave after saying goodbye to the aunt.

  "Girl, wait."

  "Anything, mom?"

  "Do you still have brown sugar? Auntie's daughter is about to give birth. These things are not easy to handle these days. Auntie wants to buy some from you. You can rest assured that auntie won't take you a dollar or a pound, how about it?"

  Li Mo thought about it and decided to sell it to the aunt, the junkyard is definitely a good place. As far as today's gains are made, this line has also been developed.

  "There is still a pound of brown sugar. My family sent it to me from Shanghai."

  The aunt is also very clever, she knows this business can go on for a long time when she hears this.

  "Are you an educated youth from Shanghai? What else do you have? Aunty promises not to let you suffer."

  "My family sent me some red dates and millet."

  "Do you think it's okay to move all of them to the aunt? Red dates are 80 cents per catty, and millet is 60 cents per catty, can't you?"

  Li Mo pretended to think for a long time and said, "Yes, red dates have a catty, millet has three catties. Aunt, do you have a coal ticket, can you change it to me?"

  "There are two left, please return them to you."

  "Do you think it's okay to exchange two coal tickets for a pound of brown sugar?"

  "Okay. Give you two coal tickets and two six cents, right?" The aunt stuffed the money and tickets into Li Mo's hands.

  Li Mo pretended to be looking for something from the bottom of the back basket. Aunt didn't doubt that she thought she was an educated youth who had just received the parcel at home. "Yes. Auntie, this is a pound of brown sugar, this is a pound of red dates, and this is three pound of millet. You have put it away. By the way, I will give you a kerchief."

  The aunt is very happy to receive the beautiful handkerchief. Such a good one is worth one or two dollars. "Oh, we didn't buy such a beautiful handkerchief here, it's from Shanghai."

  "Yes, it's not worth it. I'm a bit in a hurry today, next time I come to town, I will talk to you."

  "Okay, go ahead, remember to come here next time."

  It was still early from the waste station, and Li Mo went to the characteristic restaurant of this era—the state-owned restaurant for a pleasant meal. It cost eight yuan and fifty cents and a vote. I bought ten more big meat buns and rushed to the agreed place when it was too early.