Buying Mountain Products

Li Mo got up early the next morning to wash and went straight to the village party secretary. She feels that she can't come with the old lady, because it's not good to be too polite. Really treat the old lady as a relative to walk around.

  When Li Mo arrived at the old lady's house, breakfast had already been prepared and was waiting for her to come. It seems that the old lady didn't give her a false impression. "Momo, come sit next to me and wait for you."

  Liu's breakfast each had a bowl of sweet potato porridge, each woman had a waffle, and a man had two waffles. A wowotou was the size of an adult man's fist, and a plate of soybean paste was placed on the table.

  The people in the village are like that. The poor shop doesn't even have a wowotou, only a bowl of sweet potato porridge.

  Li Mo couldn't eat much. She said that the wotou was broken into three parts, one for herself, and the other two for the dog eggs and tethers.

  "They have meat buns, you hurry up and eat them yourself, don't share them with them." Wang Ailan hurriedly stopped Li Mo from sharing food.

  "Grandma Wang, I can't finish it, this waffle is too big, one is enough for me to eat three meals."

  ^_^

  Mrs. Wang didn't stop it when she saw that she couldn't finish eating.

  "You haven't worked on farm work yet, and your appetite hasn't been raised yet. Going to work next year to participate in spring planting and autumn harvesting will provide you with a lot of food."

  After breakfast, Wang Ailan took Li Mo to the two wives' house. These two are mainly mushrooms and fungus. Mushrooms total 15 catties, and fungus totals 20 catties. Ten catties of hazelnuts and five catties of pine nuts. There are a lot of these things in the mountains, and they are not valuable, so I didn't collect a lot of them.

  The supply and marketing agency collects dried mushrooms for five cents per catty, fungus for three cents per catty, hazelnuts for six cents per catty, and pine nuts for four cents per catty. Li Mo's price was two cents higher than the supply and marketing cooperative.

  A total of three yuan and a dime were spent, and Li Mo felt that there was no difference between these things and no money.

  Then I went to Secretary Zhang's house. My aunt's house had many children, and the mountain products he picked up were all sorts of miscellaneous goods. In the end, he spent five yuan.

  Finally, I went to Wang Ailan's neighbor's house, where some hunters hung up a lot of dried meat. Li Mo is worried about how to get some meat for the family home. He is really dozing off and giving pillows.

  "Auntie, I'll discuss something with you~"

  Li Mo was interrupted by Aunt Niu before he finished speaking. "Your eyes will tell my meat when you enter the door. I know what you are going to say."

  Aunt Niu said that Li Mo thought that Aunt Niu would not sell it.

  Then I heard Aunt Niu say, "Listen to me, Auntie can move you fifty catties of roe deer meat, two pairs of dried dragons and two pairs of dried rabbits. Auntie doesn't need money either."

  Hearing this, Li Mo also knew what Niu Auntie wanted to make her dump from the Shanghai stock market.

  Li Mo nodded, and when Aunt Niu saw it, Aunt Niu continued, "My eldest son works in a factory in the city and found a city partner. He is from a good family. Both parties have already discussed the marriage. I am thinking about getting something to support. Noodles."

  Li Mo felt that as long as it wasn't too much, she would be able to do it. "Aunt, what do you want, I will get it for you."

  "I want to get the woman a red dress to wear on the wedding day, two fashionable sea soul shirts, and a few sets of sheets bought in Shanghai. A pair of men's black leather shoes and a pair of women's red leather shoes, do you think it will work."

  Li Mo thought about it, these things are not too difficult for her to get. There are some in the red clothes space, and I bought several Haihun shirts last time.

  At that time, I would send a letter to my family asking them to buy some sheets for help, and then go to Huai Guojiu to buy two pairs of pigskin shoes. If there is no red one, just use the space charge.

  It's not impossible to make such a calculation, so I agreed to the exchange of Aunt Niu.

  Li Mo couldn't handle dozens of catties of dried meat, so he asked Brother Liu to send it to the educated youth point.

  Looking at the mountain products and dried meat piled up in the room, Li Mo wondered how to avoid people's eyes. And it's best not to be too ostentatious in Shanghai.

  This world is poor and glorious, and rich and sinful.

  In the end, Li Mo planned to divide the meat and mountain products into two halves, and half of them were mailed to the eldest brother and sister-in-law, the second brother and the second sister-in-law, the sister-in-law, and the parents a year ago.

  When spring begins, mail the other half to everyone in the family, so that the goal is relatively small. And Li Mo himself will also travel to the post offices of several surrounding towns.

  Early the next morning, Li Mo carried a large bamboo basket on his back, slammed into some wild products and jerky and went out.

  She first went to a post office in the town, and sent a telegram to her home, "Everyone will receive packages one after another and know Zhimo"

  Then he mailed a package to his father's unit, and put a letter to be written.

  Next, Li Mo visited several post offices in neighboring towns and mailed the packages one by one. Regardless of the fright and shock of the person who is about to receive the package.