55

This kick was aimed right at the middle of his chest, JiYuan felt like his 5 viscera were flipping over from it. His sight blurred and he pursed his lips tightly so not to let the blood in his mouth to flow out. He sadly howled at System, "Very painful."

System was distressed, "Baby, it doesn't hurt ah (comforting manner), Big bro will be coming soon."

Ever since he came into this world, JiYuan was almost always protected and cared in Ye Junchi's arms like a treasure. He only endured some bitter moments for a few times. System who was still in the state of mimicking human emotions felt very distressed.

JiYuan's eyes were swimming in tears, "How am I still a girl? Are they blind?"

System continued comforting with a pained heart, "The opponents are blind, don't be angry. Wait until Big bro arrived and hit them to death so to take revenge on your behalf."

Feeling satisfied, JiYuan nodded and slowly climbed up. He wiped away the blood from the corner of his lips, his pale-colored eyes not showing any emotions as he stared at Yuqiu with a calm and cold face.

Zhao Buchen didn't notice it earlier, but now that he saw JiYuan, he blinked at him(JY) and his expression suddenly changed. The corner of his eyes could be seen twitched and full of killing intent.

JiYuan doesn't think he himself could go against two people, moreover both of them were masters. He quietly swallowed his blood, the fishy sweetness of blood went down his throat. When he opened his mouth to talk, one could smell a hint of blood in it, "Seemed like Zhao family Head still doesn't know what this mister(YQ) has done."

Yuqiu : "He can't do anything even if he knew."

Yuqiu doesn't seem to be afraid of JiYuan knowing the truth. He stared at JiYuan with a frown, then stretched out a hand to grab his(JY) shoulder; a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes. He originally thought Ye Junchi did something to change JiYuan's gender, but ...

He pondered for a moment then sneered, "No wonder those trashes couldn't find you guys."

They were searching according to the description of one man and one woman, it would be strange if they really could find them.

Finding out JiYuan was actually a man, he couldn't help thinking back about all the loving gestures Ye Junchi has done for JiYuan. His gaze fell onto the ambiguous mark by his(JY) neck, his mind involuntarily imagined Ye Junchi and this youth in front of him writhing together naked in bed. Stomach feeling a sudden churn, and yet he only revealed slight contempt and disgust on his face. Taking a step backwards, he coldly said, "So disgusting."

[T/N : All these he/him and the author didn't help, so this Banana doesn't know if all these 'he' above is Yuqiu or Zhao Buchen. But I think most probably is Yuqiu since both of them are conversing.]

JiYuan was still feeling dizzy so he doesn't care, still maintaining a cold and calm face.

Yuqiu frowned and stared at JiYuan, "How do you manage to hook Ye Junchi?"

Although he knew it was not good to anger Yuqiu, JiYuan still couldn't help replying with hints of ridicule, "Even if you knew, you still won't be able to hook him, demon lord Yuqiu."

The first part of the sentence let Yuqiu's expression turned ugly, while the last 3 words powerfully changed the color of Zhao Buchen's face. Although demon lord Yuqiu has disappeared without a trace for years, his insidious means and strange powers have always cast a shadow over the hearts of the human cultivators. During those warring days between the demons and the humans, Yuqiu has repeatedly taken over the mortal bodies of the important figures in the cultivation world, and almost cause the human side to lose. But this person was very cunning and hard to guard against, so no one was able to catch him.