41

JiYuan's ear became hot.

Ye Junchi's treatment towards him was too warm and gentle. Before this, JiYuan was afraid that he(JY) would be addicted so he blindly escaped. A lot of (sweet) words spoken usually just went through his ears without being processed. Now, JiYuan felt that listening to those words makes him feel warm in his heart, and he really wanted to take the initiative to hug Ye Junchi.

System coldly warned, "According to the original character, he will not take the initiative to get intimate even if he liked someone. You still haven't finish all the tasks so the OOC restrictions still exist."

JiYuan uttered an 'Oh' without expression, the fingers of his hand resting at his back unconsciously flexed.

Although he didn't get a response, he didn't get shot down by a frosty face either. Ye Junchi was happy and worried at the same time, "Baby, you .... what did you figured out?"

Couldn't be he has decided to run away, so compromising in the meantime?

JiYuan didn't rush to answer that, and asked System a question first.

"How much tasks left?"

These days, there were still a lot of trivial daily tasks continued to appear in his taskbar. JiYuan gave an estimation, he already had a figure in his heart. As expected, System replied, "You have completed 341 tasks, still 1992 tasks to go. Please keep up the good work."

...ah, there are still so much tasks to complete before I could take the initiative to hug hug demon lord daren.

JiYuan sighed in his heart, then turned sideways to look at Ye Junchi. Seeing him(YJC) frowning, he lightly said, "Don't frown."

Ye Junchi was stunned.

Locking gazes with Ye Junchi, JiYuan slowly said, "Wait until you tell me about yourself, and I will tell you what I have figured out. Ye Junchi, you.... wait a bit more for me."

A moment of silence, Ye Junchi rested his head at JiYuan's neck.

His eyes were closed and the corner of his lips was slightly curved up.

"Alright, as long as you can give me an answer, I will wait for you."

It was rare for the atmosphere to be warm and harmonious, Ye Junchi sat down on the grass while hugging JiYuan, greedily sniffing the light fragrance from his(JY) body.

His(YJC) hands were not being polite and were pinching JiYuan's waist.

In a distressed tone, Ye Junchi said, "Too skinny, should get a bit fatter."

"I'm not a pig."

JiYuan slapped away his(YJC) hand, but his wrist was grabbed. Before he managed to react, both of his hands were caught and pressed above his head. His whole body was pressed down on the ground, and the person above him raised his chin up. With a smile, Ye Junchi said, "It would be great if you are a pig, because I'm still waiting to eat you."1

As he said that, his hand slowly stretched to secure the back of JiYuan's head. He kissed on JiYuan's lips in a probing manner (to check how JY reacts), then said in a low voice, "Ah Yuan, I am very happy. It seems that you no longer avoid me..."

Their bodies were stuck tightly to each other. JiYuan's breathing was getting rapid, he stiffened his body and not daring to move in case the friction caused 'a gun to misfire'. He let Ye Junchi lightly pecked on him as he pondered 'what kind of story development is this' in his mind. But then he saw Ye Junchi's gaze became deeper, his(YJC) breathing becoming unstable, and 'something' seemed to be poking at his(JY) lower abdomen....