32

Entering autumn, JinHe started to get more rain. Last night, it rained the entire night, then it started to drizzle again in the morning. The Immortal Swords assembly has established a barrier in the air to cover the venue from rain. One could raise their head see rain splashing in mid-air then slowly flowed down.

JiYuan picked the lot for his tenth opponent. He looked up to see the gloomy sky and walked down from the stone stage. There were two lines of sight sticking to his body, so JiYuan indifferently raised his head to see. He happened to meet eyes with JiSan. JiSan stared intently at him, there seemed to be fire flashing in his(JS) eyes. JiYuan was horrified by his stare, but just when he wanted to turn away, his eyes were being covered.

Ye Junchi sighed, "I still wanted to kill him."

JiYuan uncomfortably pulled away Ye Junchi's hand. Ye Junchi raised his eyebrows, then pulled him(JY) into his arms. Facing his(JY) puzzled eyes, he(YJC) bowed down and kissed his forehead. With a calm expression, "Nothing, just want to kiss you."

Raising his head, JiYuan looked at his(YJC) pale and weak face. His lips moved but he still didn't say anything, lowering down his head and turned away to go. Just as he wanted to keep up with JiYuan, Ye Junchi seemed to think of something. He looked back at to meet JiSan's eyes, and his thin lips curled up to reveal a provocative smile.

JiSan's eyes burned with fire, he was so angry that his chest felt some pain. Lowly spitting a grunt, he heard his father asking beside him, "What are you looking at?"

JiSan immediately retrieved his line of sight, then nonchalantly wiped away the blood from his sword, "It's nothing."

JiWen deeply stared at the direction where JiYuan has left, lightly said, "That casual cultivator is very interesting."

Lowering his head, JiSan didn't say anything. Then he heard JiWen lightly said, "That little kid JiShen actually managed to hold on until now, really not tactful. Tomorrow is the last session of the Immortal Sword assembly. If you happened to fight against him, no need to give mercy."

"En." JiSan coldly looked at JiChen who was sitting on the other far side. He was leaning on the stone steps, his eyelashes hung low and his face was pale, like he would disappear the next moment. Nobody know what caused this sickness ever since JiChen was young. All they knew was it is getting more and more serious. If there were no accidents, he probably could live only until the end of this year.

The Jiang family's secret ground was a very mysterious place. He heard that there were a lot of exotic plant, herbs and spiritual medicines. JiShen came to participate because he was aiming for the secret grounds. Dying sooner or later, what's the use of doing such meaningless work? JiSan sneered inside his heart. He saw that JiShen was injured and jumped down from the stone stage.

JiShen wiped away the blood at his mouth, tidied up his clothing then only he walked quickly towards JiChen. JiShen looked at JiChen and frowned, he shook JiChen to wake him up then said something to him with a nonchalant face. JiChen rubbed his own forehead, and revealed a look of worry. JiShen shook his head, and from the shape of his mouth, he should be saying, "Small problem, didn't get injured."

Show off.

This scene was a bit annoying for no reason. The dismal breeding at bottom of his heart gradually expanded. JiSan turned around his head to look, JiYuan's figure has already disappeared.

***

"System, I have a headache ah."

As JiYuan walked ahead, the gaze(YJC) behind him seemed to be able to penetrate through his robe and onto his skin, hot and persistent.