4

[  In case anyone is confused, ad-sense thinks this chapter is sensitive, so I gonna change some keywords... stupidAsdense]

JiYuan was expressionless while lying down on the bed, staring upwards and not thinking anything.

If not for System, who set the rule that his default expression was 'No expression', then his current expression would be a lifeless one.

System comforted him, "The task is done anyway, it's just a marriage. Who is afraid of who ah?"

Continued zoning out, JiYuan asked, "Can you guarantee that after Ye Junchi saw my two pomegranates chest and the little brother down there, he won't strangle me to death, then proceed to the body owner's home to strangle the whole family to death?"

System : "...." Not sure.

JiYuan : "...." Shut up.

All of a sudden, JiYuan slapped the bed and sat up angrily.

"It's all your fault! What kind of stupid tasks?! What with the tasks keep asking to escape?! Now I couldn't even get out of the room; it's all Ye Junchi's men out there waiting to send me to Hell tomorrow!"

System corrected him, "It's sending you to bridal chamber."

JiYuan said, "Is there any difference?"

System became silent after a thought.

Him fleeing to the mountain seemed to touch Ye Junchi's nerves, this person no longer employ gentle attack method but directly locked JiYuan in the room and prepared him to be married. When JiYuan thought of the bridal chamber, he couldn't help but felt that he was at death's door and shivered. On the other hand, the taskbar was still not giving any tasks so he doesn't know what to do to deal with this problem. Plus he couldn't escape so he could only sit and wait for death. The more JiYuan thought about it, the sadder he became.

After sleeping like a corpse for one day and one night or was the second day, as the sky turned darker, he took the initiative to change into the wedding dress that has been sent in earlier. Wearing wedding clothing and celebrating it in the palace, Ye Junchi carried it1 out because he took into accounts the custom in the human realm. Otherwise, JiYuan would be directly stripped nekid and thrown onto Ye Junchi's bed. Many of the complicated details of human marriage ceremony has been omitted. The moment JiYuan finished changing his clothes, he was taken to sit inside Ye Junchi's room. They don't even have to do the bowing ceremony, he just need to wait for Ye Junchi to finish drinking with his men out there.

JiYuan's face was green, he poked System, "What to do?"

System was feeling helpless as well, "How about ..... you 'bend' him?"

JiYuan : "...."

One human and one system went silent for a moment, then the taskbar suddenly refreshed. JiYuan gave it a glance.

"Poke a finger and drip blood into the nuptial wine (0/1)"

Walking around inside the room, JiYuan broke a porcelain bowl to cut his finger and dripped blood into the wine pot. Just when the blood was dripped into the pot, the taskbar was updated again.

"Let Ye Junchi drink the nuptial wine (0/1)"

Still looking at his own bleeding finger, JiYuan clucked his tongue.

"Could it be the original body's blood is poisonous? That's not very nice, Ye Junchi didn't do anything bad to me and he even saved me."

System : "Do you want to complete the task, get strangled to death, or 'bend' him?"