43

That black-robed person didn't move and stood still, just that the hand holding the sword involuntarily tightened.

Zhao Buchen's gaze was complex, he stepped forward wanting to peer into that person's face but the latter lightly evaded. Needless to say, whether he evaded or openly let Zhao Buchen check, the black-robed person has exposed his hidden face. Zhao Buchen's expression instantly turned ugly.

JiYuan pursed his bloodless lips, and continued, "As the son of the Alliance's leader, how could he use demonic skills? And also became so close with the Jiang family's Head?"

Leaning comfortably inside JiYuan's arms, Ye Junchi smiled and chimed in, "It was said that the Eldest son of the Yun family is filial and modest. Ah Yuan, do you think this is ordered by the Alliance leader daren?"

"Hard to say."

Feeling a bit funny in his heart, JiYuan gently patted at Ye Junchi's back and softly said, "You are hurt, don't speak."

Ye Junchi noticed that there were traces of blood on his(JY) collar and frowned, "Did they hurt you?" He was so dizzy and disoriented just now from being kicked and punched in anger by Zhao Buchen. He almost fainted too, so he doesn't have the energy at all to pay attention at JiYuan's side.

"No, those are your blood."

JiYuan shook his head without his face changing color, and raised his head again. His gaze was quiet and cold, "Why don't Zhao family Head think about it? As a dignified Head of the Jiang family, who would he take orders from someone else? And why does he wanted to leave Ye Junchi a sliver of life? Yun ..."

"Shut up!"

Zhao Buchen ferociously cut off JiYuan's words, and walked quickly to stand in front of the black-robed person. With one pull, he pulled open the hood covering the person's head. The moment he saw clearly whose face was under the hood, Zhao Buchen's breathing could be clearly seen became rapid. He gnashed his teeth in disbelief, "Cheng-er? You ... you!" 

Yun Cheng's face was calm, and he coldly glanced at JiYuan. Just as he(YC) was about to open his mouth, a sudden ear-splitting sound of 'HONG!' sounded from somewhere not far from them. The whole area within the array violently shook, even the weeping sound from the surrounding ghost was lowered down.

JiYuan was stunned by a sudden force busting a hole in the array barrier. He has yet to understand what was going on, and the scenery in front of his eyes became blurred. Someone has grabbed him and Ye Junchi, and rushed out from the Soul Lock array through the hole. He absentmindedly turned his head to see and saw Luo Xiuyi, someone he had not seen for a long time.

Facing the rushing cold wind, Luo Xiuyi's long sleeves fluttered rapidly in the air. His slender eyebrow raised up, and Luo Xiuyi lightly poked at JiYuan's forehead. Smilingly said, "You guys ah, really know how to give me troubles."

JiYuan wanted to explain that it was trouble that came up to their doorstep, and not that they were in a hurry to look for trouble. But he didn't expect the moment he opened his mouth, he spat out a mouthful of blood. Immediately following that, he coughed a few more mouthfuls of blood then only he breathed out like he was relieved, and fainted straight away.

***

JiYuan dreamed of JiSi again. In an empty gray space, the youth sat down with his back facing JiYuan. His back was thin, as he was looking up at the endless sky. JiYuan was silent for a bit, then slowly walked to his side. He gave a sideways glance at JiSi, this was the youth's most energetic look at his 15-16 years old time. His cheeks was still possessing the innocence of childhood.

JiSi was closing his eyes, his handsome face was full with smiles. Seemed to hear JiYuan coming, he turned his head and smiled at him(JY), "Brother dreamed of me again. This time I don't look scary ba?"