7

JiSan was glaring at the incoming person with red eyes as the person walked forward in a not-so-slow speed. The lighting in the woods was dim so JiSan didn't pay attention to the appearance of the man. He asked in a cold voice, "What did you said?"

It was obvious that the shock JiSan received was greater than JiYuan.

Though JiYuan maintained an expressionless face on the outside, in his heart was a myriad of feelings. He was not sure if he should feel happy or cry.

"......System, Big Brother has come knocking on the door. Do you think he just want to get his sword back?"

System : "I think he just want to strangle you to death."

Ye Junchi looked very patient, with a three-point smile still on his face.

"Hmm? You didn't hear it just now? This is mine, please step aside."

JiSan sneered and turned his hand to pull out Gui Chi from his back. The precious sword was spiritual, it gave a gentle hum the moment it was unsheathed, looking very excited. JiSan was feeling happy in his heart because Gui Chi was a famous spiritual sword and wouldn't easily reveal any spirituality to outsiders. The fact that Gui Chi reacted when he pulled it out, could that be it's willing to abandon its old master to recognize him as the new one? Gui Chi hummed again, its body was vibrating. Excitedly raising Gui Chi up and pointed it directly at Ye Junchi, JiSan stared at the vibrating sword with passionate gaze.

"Where is this impertinent fool from, dared to make ruckus here? Today my mood is good so I'll spare you your life. Quickly scram within the count of 3 breaths, otherwise don't blame me for being ruthless!"

JiYuan : "..."

System : "..."

JiYuan and System came together to marvel at the rarest sight within 800 years. The sight of someone holding the demon lord's sword, pointing it at the demon lord himself and threatened him to get lost. Although JiYuan was currently the demon lord's must-kill target, he couldn't help wanting to laugh out loud and ask Ye Junchi about how complicated was his feelings at this moment (being threatened by his own sword that is). But what JiYuan did not expect was Ye Junchi maintained his calm look, and just lightly glanced over Gui Chi as if it wasn't his own sword.

"This little brother is really hostile."

Then, he paused for a moment and showed a strange smile. Giving JiYuan a glance, he said, "I mistakenly took him for someone else." Not a hint of recognition and he turned away.

.....why are you not acting according to the plot?!!!

Wasn't this the time you send JiSan flying?!!!

JiYuan really wanted to kneel to Ye Junchi. [T/N : Kneeling like this -> Orz ]

Probably because Gui Chi vibrated in his hands that JiSan was feeling a bit excited. He waited until Ye Junchi's shadow melted into the hazy night, then turned to give JiYuan a strange look. Wordlessly pulling him back to the escort team, JiSan stuffed JiYuan back to the cage and locked it.

To have escaped a hurdle and protected his dignity, JiYuan felt relieved and happy, like a 200 pounds child. System's cold tone poured a bucket of cold water on JiYuan, "Child, are you forgetting that you are a weak chicken? If you don't figure out how to escape before you reached South Lake, then upon reaching South Lake you will be a dead chicken."

".....then I can only wish you an early 'Happy Year of Chicken'"

[T/N : If you don't understand, it's okay because this is rubbish talk between JY and System. They trash-talk each other a lot ^^;;].