48

People usually yearned for more after tasting the forbidden fruit1, and JiYuan was no abstinent monk. Just that he was 'tossed' around a bit too much last time, that he has lingering fear in his heart. He was at loss from being bugged by Ye Junchi, so JiYuan acquiesced with his(YJC) actions.

Demon lord daren has always been someone who don't hold back, he ate JiYuan through and through without speaking much. Afterwards, acting as if he was taking things very seriously, Ye Junchi kissed JiYuan's lower abdomen and smiled 'like fox having an a.ffair', "I'm so hardworking already, JiYuan need to work hard too ah."

JiYuan expressionlessly kicked him out of the bed.

YangNing was not far from South Lake. If one took a shortcut, it would take only 7-8 days on foot. Two people was a bit paranoid, so they deliberately bypassed the nearest mountain road and headed towards the vicinity of the Zhao residence.

JiYuan who now has spiritual power to protect his body wouldn't feel cold, but Ye Junchi was afraid that he will freeze so he got JiYuan a carriage; not sure where he got it from. With a light grunt, he stuffed JiYuan into the carriage and he personally went to the front to be the coachman.

JiYuan was a bit depressed, "System, what is Big bro doin'?"

System : "Pampering wife."

JiYuan : "...."

Sitting inside the carriage, JiYuan took a deep breath. He ignore his boiling hot ears and forced himself to think of the serious matter in hand. His fingers unconsciously ca.ressed Gui Chi's body, then JiYuan heard System asking in doubts, "How come Big bro still doesn't take back his sword? You can already assume some responsibility now."

".... because the sword was given by the demon ruler, Big bro doesn't want to hold it."

Whenever JiYuan thought of the demon ruler, his whole body would feel uncomfortable and his heart would be uneasy. Staring at Gui Chi for a short moment, he lightly asked, "Say System, is the demon ruler really 'body dead, cultivation scattered'(dead for good) 13 years ago?"

System : "Baby, your thoughts are very dangerous ah. Believe in Big bro, he(DR) is definitely dead. Otherwise, Yuqiu won't keep sneaking around all these years."

JiYuan thought a bit and agreed. No longer harassing System, JiYuan turned around to open the curtain and sat down beside Ye Junchi.

Ye Junchi stretched out one hand and enveloped JiYuan inside his arms. He thought for a moment, then smiled, "We should just ride the horse ba."

JiYuan turned his head to look at him.

"I want to keep JiYuan in my arms all the time." Ye Junchi's eyes were shining brightly.

JiYuan silently poked him. Towards Ye Junchi's eyes filled with expectation, he said, "Jiang Xuesong's scandals being spread out, is done by Jiang Miao Miao?"

Ye Junchi was a little bit disappointed, but he still continued the conversation, "Who else other than her? But... for Yuqiu not killing Zhao Buchen to push the blame on us, that was actually surprising."

Touching his own chin, JiYuan said, "He got soft-hearted?"

"Not possible, that person..." Ye Junchi clearly recalled something, cold light flashed in his eyes. He shook his head and didn't speak anymore.

Upon arriving nearby ChengYang mountain (the mountain Zhao residence is on), the sky has already turned dark. Both people originally wanted to check out the situation at the Zhao residence but didn't expect that there would be an unforeseen event when they got closer to the mountain. A few hundreds of cultivators were waiting in the area.