45

Failing once didn't extinguish the young boy Ye Junchi's urge for revenge. The demon ruler still felt that he was an amusing thing, then slowly found out that his talent was really unusual. Eventually, the idea to cultivate him(YJC) gradually came to his(DR) mind.

Ye Junchi's growth was as if he grew up soaking in venom. Every step he took was hard and painful. If he have even the slightest thought to slack off, then he would be beaten onto the ground; being thrown into the furnace by the demon ruler who has lost interest or pushed down into the pool of poisonous insects. Not even his soul could get relief.

That moment when he personally murdered the demon ruler under his sword, Ye Junchi felt like he has just woken up from a heavy and old nightmare. Heavily injured, Ye Junchi fled to the human realm, but he couldn't find his own home anymore.

He doesn't have anything.

He doesn't have any place to go except the demon realm.

JiYuan stayed absent-minded for a very long time.

He has always felt that the reason why System chose him was to let him get salvation from this world, and Ye Junchi was his salvation. He never expect that he would be Ye Junchi's salvation too.

"... story has reached the end." Ye Junchi's voice was low.

The person in his arms was extremely warm, Ye Junchi couldn't help tightening his hug. Very fond of this point of warmness, "Ah Yuan, are you willing to give me a kiss? Consider it a late comfort for me?"

JiYuan absentmindedly rubbed away the tears that unconsciously formed at his eyes with Ye Junchi's clothes. He raised his head wanting to say something, and yet couldn't do so because of a restriction, so he could only closed his eyes and pecked at his(YJC) lower jaw.

His lower jaw being rubbed by a pair of soft and warm lips, Ye Junchi felt a bit itchy in his heart. The hand that was resting at JiYuan's waist stroke JiYuan for a moment, while the other quietly untied his(JY) belt. Doing that while using conversation to attract his(JY) attention — Ye Junchi has figured out how JiYuan's mind works. [T/N : Cannot multi-task :v ]

"Ah Yuan, I probably know who is the person behind the scenes."

As expected, JiYuan immediately lifted up his pair of shiny eyes a bit wet with tears to look at him. The corner of his eyes was a bit red, a natural and pure clean charm.

Ye Junchi silently pondered, the food already arrived to his mouth, so not eating would be a waste. His smile became even warmer and he continued, "I have sent people to investigate South Lake. There are two ways we can choose."

Seeing him smiling like a big-tailed wolf, JiYuan silently shuddered. He didn't notice that his belt has been untied. The situation was increasingly dangerous, but his train of thoughts was following down the topic.

"One, we'll marched 100,000 of demon soldiers directly towards north, and trample South Lake to the ground, rescuing father-in-law daren out."

JiYuan : "..."

System : "I told you that Big bro has this mind, ain't I'm right, Ji Daji?" [T/N : System put the surname Ji in front of the name Daji]

JiYuan ignored System, and asked with an indifferent face, "The other way?"

Following the first option would definitely cause a war between the human and demon realm, without a doubt. It was not easy for the grudges at both realms to be finally pacified for hundreds of years, so whoever caused another war between the human and demons would be eternally sinners, condemned by history forever. JiYuan refused to be the fuse that sparked off the war between two realms, this task was too heavy for him to bear. He doesn't want to leave a name in the history which he would be described in details for being the roots of troubles, and to be criticized by future generations.