53

JiYuan whose mind has blanked out from the warm and gentle words, was kidnapped by Ye Junchi onto the bed again

JiYuan whose mind has blanked out from the warm and gentle words, was kidnapped by Ye Junchi onto the bed again. When JiYuan woke up the next day, his body was so sore that he started to doubt life. He turned to look at his side and found out that the culprit has ran away.

Being forced to drop the line for the whole night, System was silent for while after it connected the line again, "... looking at your expression right now, I felt that it was not easy for you to be so strict and firm to refuse Big bro before."

"Right ah." JiYuan kneaded his waist, seemed to be not blushing, "Fortunately JiSi is here, else after I finished my revenge back there, I might...."

Pausing, he didn't finish the sentence.

System also didn't let him finish his words, in its heart it said '80% confirmed you will suicide after taking your revenge'. Is it worth the trouble? Fortunately he decided to stay back.

JiYuan closed his eyes and didn't speak, slowly kneaded his waist. He was randomly thinking in fragments when he received a few small daily tasks in his taskbar. Just as he wanted to crawl down from the bed to do the tasks, Ye Junchi pushed open the door.

Ye Junchi leaned at the door while looking at him. When he(YJC) smiled, it was as if even his eyebrows were shrouded in morning shimmering light; gentle and nice to see.

JiYuan already knew Ye Junchi's appearance was nice to look at. At first, he felt that his(YJC) appearance was not of his taste. But later on, he(YJC) started to look better in his eyes and his own heartbeat quickened out of his control. Sitting blankly on the bed, JiYuan stared at Ye Junchi for a while. Then he saw the corner of Ye Junchi's lips curved up to an evil grin and said, "Ah Yuan stared so long at me, are you inviting me?"

JiYuan lightly hmph-ed and turned his head away.

Ye Junchi then walked over to sit down beside him. He took a robe and handed it to him(JY).

JiYuan obediently raised his hands and lifted his legs when Ye Junchi asked for it. His thick inky hair was messily draped on his shoulder. They scattered when he bowed down his head, and revealed a section of pale like lotus and soft moist neck. His(JY) neck was covered in dense kiss marks. It looked nice to touch, but in reality it actually felt good to touch. Ye Junchi pressed down his hyperactive and uncontrollable thoughts, continued to seriously help JiYuan put on his clothes. When he need him(JY) to lift up the sleeves, JiYuan raised his hands. The inner shirt which was not put on properly slipped off and his soft white belly appeared once again in plain view. Lean and beautiful, Ye Junchi was the only one who knew that soul-hooking taste.

His eyes were hot with passion. After helping JiYuan with his clothes, Ye Junchi proceed to wait on JiYuan for his washing (face); doesn't even think anything was wrong with that. JiYuan was accustomed to his pampering, doesn't think anything was wrong either for a dignified demon lord ranking top 3 in the demon realm, to take care of him.