29

JiYuan : "...." Big bro, I was wrong.

Slowly pinching the feet in his hands, Ye Junchi let go after checking that it weren't cold anymore. Just as he let go, he raised his body and went back to press JiYuan on the bed, lightly said, "That night you were looking for the silkworm? Why didn't you asked from me directly? Really not following rules, fortunately I have good mental/determination power."

That night, he(YJC) just kissed JiYuan until he was satisfied, considered himself collected some interest.

JiYuan's ears turned red from being stared with an unconcealed boiling gaze, and shifted away his eyes uncomfortably. He was simply crying without tears, really wanted to chop off his own hand which had groped everywhere on Ye Junchi's body that day. Originally, he was being so unrestrained because he thought Ye Junchi was drunk, so no matter how OOC-ed he acted, it was up to him. Plus recently System became more and more generous. For small details, it would 'close one eye, open one eye'. But... if Ye Junchi was awake, touching here and there means the OOC offense wouldn't be any small case.

The more he thought about it, the more flustered JiYuan became. Forcing himself not to think any further about what he did that night, he asked System with rapidly pumping heart, "Am I(my soul) going to be destroyed?"

System became silent for a moment, "... You won't. This is a mistake on my part, forgot to check if Ye Junchi is awake and didn't issue warning, disregard it ba."

Pausing, System's tone was cold, "Just this once."

JiYuan instantly felt that System is the world's loveliest non-biological living thing, and immediately accepted the pardon. When he came back to his senses, he has to face the dilemma in front of him again.

Ye Junchi almost pressed his whole body on top of him. His(YJC) knee, not sure if intentional or unintentional, forced open his(JY) legs and placed his other leg in between. One of his(YJC) hands was stuck to his(JY) waist, massaging and kneading, while the other hand pinched his chin. Light smell of rosin fully enveloped his sense of smell, and their breathing was mixed together. Ye Junchi's long hair scattered on him was wound together with his own. Chest was pressing another chest, both heartbeats were accelerating as if they were answering a question in their soul.

JiYuan was a bit dazzled.

Previously, he was thinking why Ye Junchi would so harmlessly laid on the bed and let him grope wherever, turns out he was pretending to be drunk ... so when he came over to settle that casual cultivator, then hugged him(JY), kissing him, biting him, was he crazy from being drunk?

Giving this a thought, JiYuan immediately affirmed this guess with a clap from a mental clapperboard. He blinked, and locked gaze with that very near pair of beautiful eyes for a moment. Seeing that the gaze was turning more and more dangerous, he immediately tried to struggle to get down from the bed. But Ye Junchi suddenly bowed down his head, his voice was hoarse, "Close your eyes."

JiYuan subconsciously closed his eyes.

Right after he closed his eyes, he was lightly kissed. A light murmur was heard beside his ear, "Your eyelashes are very long..."

Cannot let this continue!

JiYuan felt half of his body was numb, his long lashes shook and he lightly breathed in, suddenly gathered all the strength in his body and punched at Ye Junchi's unprotected lower abdomen.

Demon race's body has always been tough like magic weapons and not like human race, which was easy to get hurt. Especially a demon at Ye Junchi's level, normal magic weapon couldn't hurt his body at all. So with JiYuan punching out with all his might, it was reasonable to say Ye Junchi should not be feeling any pain or itchiness, and could even continue to lightly flirts.