Twenty-Three

B woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and energized, ready for the day Amar'e had planned for them. She didn't wanna waste no time knowing they would soon be back to reality. She was living her best life in Paris, loving the vacation version of herself. Prior to the trip she never left the country, so she was taking everything in.

"Amar'e wake up." B whispered, laying her body on top of Amar'e who was still asleep. B was already in her bathrobe, skincare done with her Peter Thomas Roth 24k gold eye patches on. She was ready to get her day started and order breakfast in for them both.

He mumbled something inaudibly, keeping his eyes closed as she peppered kisses on his face.

"Amar'e get up, please. I wanna tell you about my dream." She said softly, tapping her acrylic nails against his nose.

"Baby...please." She repeated in a seductive tone, trailing her hands down his waist and gently groping him through his boxers.

He got goosebumps at her saying his name so seductively, driving his mind and body insane at her touch.

B giggled as she felt him helping her pull off his boxers already knowing what she came to do.

"Such a hoe." She teased. She grabbed his shaft with her hands, teasing him a little as he squirmed under her.

"Relax." She smirked as he slowly opened his eyes, feeling her warm mouth take him in as she focused on the tip. Blood rushed to his dick as she cupped his balls in her hand, her lips suctioning around him as she massaged his balls in her hand.

Her back was arched perfectly on the bed, her ass poking from underneath the bathrobe she wore. She lightly pulled at his balls before letting her tongue run over them, feeling his body tense up as he cussed out her name.

She was getting so much satisfaction watching Amar'e go weak as opposed to how composed he naturally was.

She bobbed her head rhythmically before slowly lifting her eyes to look into his, putting on a show for him as she sucked him up.

Spit pooled from her lips as she twisted her hands along his shaft and ran her tongue around the tip. She knew it wouldn't be long before an orgasm would course through his body.

Her mouth explored his length as her hands rubbed up his thighs, impressing him at how much she could take into her mouth with no hands.

"B... f-fuck yo... I'm about to nut." He stammered, gripping the loose bun she had on top of her head.

She slipped her hands between her legs upon hearing that, letting her fingers glide in her wet folds pleasing herself. Her moans vibrated off his body as she rubbed herself faster and faster as she continued sucking him.

His hips thrusted into her mouth as his stomach caved, his breathing staggered as he felt his nut rising.

"Oh shitttt." He blurted out as he released in B's mouth, much to her satisfaction.

"You up now?" She asked with a smirk, licking her lips.

"Damn baby... you ate that shit up like I don't feed you or something." He teased as B smacked his arm, now straddling his lap.

"Never again Amar'e."

"Nah I loved that shit." He chuckled, intertwining his fingers with hers. "Makes me wanna kill whoever had it before me."

"Would you really?" She asked, thinking how much she would enjoy seeing Christian and Amar'e duke it out after Christian called himself playing with her.

"You crazy." He laughed, seeing the look in her eyes.

"Just kidding." She said sweetly, batting her lashes.