Forty-Two

"...And this is the five carat white gold baguette tennis bracelet we had made custom for you." B watched in awe as her jeweler Adrian placed the expensive and delicate piece of jewelry on her wrist, latching it on and watching as it fell in place perfectly.

"It's so beautiful." She gushed, recording a video with her phone to send to Jas.

B was currently shopping for her birthday trip which was only a short two weeks away, finally deciding that she would be going to Turks after all. She just came back from getting her measurements taken for dress, knowing it was risky having a dress made in under a week, but knowing it would get taken care of since Amar'e paid handsomely to make sure of it.

They were now in a private room at the well known family jeweler surrounded by beautiful pieces of jewelry handpicked for B, good champagne and food. They spend fifty thousand on jewelry in a month between the both of them at their New York jeweler so they always pulled all the stops for them when they dropped in.

"Babe, what do you think?" B asked, holding her wrist out for him to see.

"It looks good, I like how white gold looks on you." He said as she smiled.

"And we also have your jade bracelet too if you want to try it on." Adrian said, placing another velvet box on the table. Her jade necklace was her signature so she wanted to get a bracelet to complete the look.

After going through all the pieces she would be taking with her, she racked in a little under forty thousand which was a light day for her. Amar'e had a couple special pieces commissioned that would be completed in time for her birthday and Christmas, working on them with both his jewelry in Atlanta and the one they had in New York. She had no idea what he had planned.

B watched as he carried her bags to the car with a smile. "Thank you for everything sexy." 

"You're welcome baby."

A short drive later, they made it to Cipriani at the Sherry Netherland for lunch since B was craving their Spaghetti Al Branzino badly.

"So." B said after chewing her food. "How was your talk with Smoke?"

Earlier that morning Amar'e drove B to Loco's gravesite to visit, and she just so happened to run into Smoke who was doing the same. Seeing it as the perfect opportunity, she got both men to speak in hope of squashing their beef. Since B was willing to speak to Amber despite not having any desire too, Amar'e spoke to Smoke as a favor to her.

"It was cool." He said dryly as B mugged him.

"Details Amar'e."

"He was upset about something irreversible that happened by accident so niggas squashed it after we came to a mutual understanding." He vaguely explained.

"Mhm very vague but I understand." B said, sipping her lemon drop. "I'm glad you guys are good now though cause I hate when men beef ya be ready to take it too far."

Amar'e chuckled, shaking his head. "You think you got it all figured out."

"And do." B chuckled. "You good from last night though? We left the Williams house in a rush."

He let out a deep sigh before he went into detail about everything that went on last night regarding his conversation with his Aunt Emory and Angela who he was learning was also his aunt.