Three

It was around one in the afternoon when B and Desirae arrived in Atlanta, B's home for the next week. Decatur to be exact. The drive from NYC to Atlanta was an emotional one for B who was just happy to be seeing the outdoors after six years of seeing the same shit.

She experienced scenic city views to plush plains and landscaping in just a couple hours before seeing the tall buildings and city atmosphere again. Just seeing people outside enjoying life was a surreal moment, something she missed and took for granted.

The fourteen hour drive was brutal, but the girls made a quick stop in Virginia before leaving out early in the morning. B was fake glad they didn't fly there cause she hadn't been on a plane in a minute. She still needed some time before she would be comfortable getting on one again.

It was nearly two o'clock when they finally pulled into the parking garage of Desirae's apartment complex in the quiet neighborhood.

"You ready to see your auntie?" Desirae teased cutting the engine before the girls hopped out to get their bags. Their parents also sent Desirae with some non-perishable groceries so she wouldn't have to do it when she got there.

B rolled her eyes. As much as she loved her aunt, she was insufferable at times. Loretta heard they would both be in Georgia so she invited them to her estate for dinner. Apparently she had some people she wanted them to meet that were of "great importance to the Atlanta community." Desirae and B didn't give a fuck, but their aunt held shit down for B with her bid so they were gonna pop out. It was the least they could do.

"Fuck outta here." B chuckled, throwing her black duffle over her shoulders before grabbing her Chanel bag from the back seat. That bag been through some shit with her. Six years sitting with the rest of her belongings in MCC untouched and unscathed.

Desirae locked the car doors as they trailed through the walk up, headed to the fifth floor. The elevator in the complex wasn't working, instantly reminding B of home. 

Desirae had a decent sized apartment for it to just be her, with two bedrooms and two baths with an open floor plan. The area was fairly urban with a suburban feel. B peeped a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and parks in the area really playing into the college town vibe. She was proud of her sister for getting her own spot, a huge accomplishment where they came from.

"Your room on the left down the hall. I had them remodel a little for you cause I know you like shit a certain way so this is all you when you come visit me." Desirae said. B smiled, she loved that she always had shit her way. Her siblings always spoiled her being she was the baby.

Walking in the room B looked around already loving what she saw. The room had hues of cream, grey and white all decorated tastefully and with B in mind. On the bedside table sat a picture of B, Desirae and Loco as kids never imagining shit would end so soon. 

After B got situated she and Desirae got American Deli, her favorite, then went back home to get ready for dinner. Dinner started at eight which wasn't for another couple hours, but B and Desirae were known to take a long time to get ready.

"Who the fuck you think Loretta got us meeting bro? She always speaking in riddles and shit." Desirae mugged as B giggled.

"I don't fuckin know but once I send you that text we getting the fuck out." B said as they shared a laugh.