Welcome

Hey Everyone!

Thank you for giving my oneshot book a read! It means a lot to see so many of your engaging with my stories and having fun with our favourite character.

Currently requests will not be done until 11th November. I am currently studying for my N21 IB exams and have decided to take a month off to study.

This book is undergoing major edits as I am now in Year 12, and I wrote this when I was in Year 8 and 9. Here is some key information about this one shote book.

- While sometimes I might write a one shot because I have an idea, as I am now in my final months of Year 12, I do not have a lot of time to spend on this book. As such, I will only be posting if you request something. The best place to do this is private dming me through Wattpad, as I get a lot of notifications, and thus, your story suggestions may be accidentally unseen.

- We have never really seen Levi in love throughout the series. Therefore, while I try to stick to his main character traits, these one shots are just fantasies and guess work. Of course, if you have any suggestions on how I can make it more in line with his character, than I shall.

- I like to do base my one shots of the earlier seasons because I find that they have less of a complex storyline and a lot more of our favourite characters (this is AOT so a lot of people die). Unless otherwise stated, most of these stories take place around the first and second season.

- Please point out any grammar or spelling mistakes. I have always been bad at these two skills, and as I want to improve my writing, please feel free to comment where I have gone wrong!

- Rereading my work, I have realised that past me was going through some things and very negative. Even though this is a Levi x Reader book, my stories often centred around loss and rejection. As such, I will put a warning at the start as I know a lot of people do not like this.

- I will only have a maximum of three parts of one idea

- I have tried to make this book more open to all readers. Of course, I am still learning, so please point out if I have failed to include everyone in my wording choices.

Basics of x Reader Stories:

Title: ____!Levi x _____!Reader

The title sets up what the central theme of the one shot will be based upon.

Main Idea: Prompt of the one shot

Warnings: Any trigger warnings or curse word warnings.

Genre: If this is a rejection one shot or an actual Levi x Reader

Edit Status: Whether I have edited the story as a Year 12

x Reader Language:

(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Your last name
(E/C): Eye colour
(F/C): Favourite colour
(H/C): Hair colour
(H/T): Hair type
(H/N): Horse's name
(C/N): Child's name
If there are more, I will notify you

Thank you and enjoy.

=^_^=