Proposal Part 2

(Your POV)

Trying your hardest not to make a sound, you slowly crept up behind her. In the faint candle light, you could see her hand go up to her mouth, and her ears perk up. Reaching about arms length apart from her, you smiled, and wrapped her in a hug from behind her. You felt her body tense, and she turned herself to face you, tears running down her cheeks. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She eventually hugged you, and began to softly cry on your shoulder. Not from sadness, but from the massive amount of joy that had filled her.

"You like them?" You asked her, rubbing your hand up and down her back.

"Y-Yes! I love them! I love you! I...I..." Before she could finish, you gently pulled her face off of your shoulder, and kissed her, grabbing her hand and holding it tightly.

After a minute, you pulled away.

"So, I guess I'll ask the prop-" Before you could finish your sentence, Mangle cut you off with her answer.

"Yes! Yes, N/N! I will!" You smiled, and took her hand, and one of the rings, and slid it onto her finger, thus, allowing a new chapter of your life to unfold.

Holding tightly onto your hand, she looked into your eyes.

"Why don't you go down and show Foxy, and Y/S/N? I think it would bring them a better mood on this dull day." You say, brushing your hand up her arm.

She nodded, and began to run out of your room, and down into the kitchen.

"Today has been such a lovely day!" You thought to yourself. You then walked over to the window and looked outside, gazing into the beautiful sky. "I wonder when the weddings gonna take place." You said out loud.