The Unexpected Visit

You prepared for your 4th night at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria like you do every night. You arrive at 11:00pm to meet your boss and have him run you through you nightly schedule. Though you never really need to hear it. Every night is the same, look over the animatronics, wind the music box, and try not to die. Or run out of flashlight power. At 11:30pm, that's when the boss leaves the place to you for the night and heads home. Home…..that sounded like a great place to be right now. But instead you're trapped in a pizzeria for 7 hours. But work is work and it pays the bills. You began starting your work at midnight by picking up the tablet sitting on your desk and watching over the cameras.

(Mangle's POV)

"Yes! Midnight! Y/N should be working now!" I thought to myself, looking up at the camera that was currently pointing at the night guard. "When should I make my move?" I thought, removing my gaze from the camera to a poster of Bonnie and Freddy that said in bold letters "LETS PARTY!" A few hours had passed and I decided to check the time. She looked up at the clock, 4:30am. "Guess it's time to move." I said as I crawled down the hall to the office the night guard was currently in.

(Your POV)

"UGH" You grunted as you set the tablet down and took a sip of your coffee. "Why is tonight so boring?" You said and picked back up the tablet. You only had one visit from Foxy, and had to shoo away Bonnie twice. Not that you were complaining. After winding the music box for the 7th time, you heard a faint static noise. Setting down the tablet grabbing your flashlight aiming it down the hall and clicking it on. And in your view…..was Mangle…..