Why Am I Feeling This?

(Your POV)

Leaning back in your chair as you and Mangle were currently staring at each other from down the hallway. Still staring at the animatronic fox, you slowly reached for your Freddy Fazbear head sitting on the floor next to your chair. You broke the gaze as you looked over to your mask you were still reaching for, but was stopped when you heard the broken fox speak.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!" She spoke to you. Her voice sounded like a broken toy robot. Static and long carried on. You looked back at the animatronic, which was still hanging off the ceiling, looking at you. You looked back up at Mangle, a little creped out, and not knowing what to say back to it. "Uh….Hi?" You managed to say back. Her ear perked up as you spoke back to her greeting. "Mayyyyy IIIIIIIII comme inn?" She replied back tilting her head to the side making her look cute. …Wait, what?

"Uh, I-I guess..?" Her yellow optics shined and smiled bright as she crawled into your office and sat in front of you on your desk. Wow, shes….kinda cute. Wait….STOP IT! As she was making herself comfortable, you looked over at the Freddy mask. "Queeestionn?" She asked. You looked over to her, looking into her bright yellow optics. "Yes?" You said to her allowing her to continue her question. "Am IIII frienddd oof thhhhee niiiight guaaaarrrd?" She asked, looking into your (e/c) eyes. "A friend?" You thought. You looked back over to her.

"Sure." You told her, blushing slightly. Her ears perked up higher and her smile grew wider as she threw herself onto you, wrapping you in a hug. "IIIIIIII happyyy nowww!" She said, blushing like crazy. Awww shes happy…..wait… UGH why am I feeling this?! "IIIIII'mmm Mangle." Mangle said. "And I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." You said. At that point, the alarm for 6:00am rang, but she didn't let go of you…..