Magic & The Romantic Gift (🍋)

(Your POV)

Mangle pulled away from the kiss, making a small pop as she did and returned hugging you. "So, what is it?" You asked her as you wrapped your arms back around her.
"Your gift? Hehehehehe. You're going to have to wait till we get back from your shift at the pizzeria tonight." Mangle said, giggling as she teased you.
"Oh, I see how it is" You said as you smiled and kissed her cheek.

Time skip to before you head out to the pizzeria

"Mangs, I'm heading out!" You called to her as you grabbed your keys and started to walk out the door when suddenly Mangle ran up to you. "Hey, um, would you mind if a came with you? I want to go see my old friend." She asked you. "Yeah, that's perfectly fine." You told her as you both walked out the door and to your car. "So, who's the friend you wanna see?" You asked her, pulling out of your driveway and heading to the pizzeria. "Well, he doesn't really like to be talked about… he kinda likes to remain unknown by people, that's why you rarely see him at all." Mangle explained. "Ah, okay. Makes sense." You said pulling up to the pizzeria. You both got out of the car and walked into the empty pizzeria. "Well, I'm gonna go find him." Mangle said as she walked over to the prize counter where he likes to hide. "Okay, I'll be in my office." You called to her as you walked down the hallway and entered your office. You then picked up the tablet and started to watch over the cameras.

(Mangle's POV)

"Where is he?" I thought to myself as I looked around for any sign of the mysterious puppet. "Well, well, well. Look whose back. And fully repaired." A voice called from behind me. I turned around to see the Marionette standing against the wall with his arms crossed. "Marionette!" I shouted and ran over to him, wrapping him in a hug. "I thought you were supposed to be scrapped! But you disappeared, and when you come back you're repaired. What happened?" The Marionette asked me, hugging my small frame. "Well, I was supposed to be, but then I met N/N." I explained releasing the puppet and looking up at his white face. "Y/N, the security guard?" He asked a little confused.
"Uh, yeah. Him." I said, giggling and blushing like crazy. Marionette just smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm happy you found someone to be with, even though he is a human." He said as he sat on the box that he hides in. "Thank you." I said. I smiled and sat down next to the puppet.

"And um, that's one of the reasons I came to see you. Can I ask a favor from you?" I asked in a soft sweet voice. "Why of course, anything for a friend." Marionette said to me, folding his hand politely. "Okay, well, there's this "gift" if you will, that I want to give N/N, but because I'm animatronic, I can't. Get what I mean? And with your powers and all, I was hoping you out of anyone could help me with this." I explained to the puppet sitting next to me. Marionette leaned back and scratched his head.
"So, you're asking me transform you into a type of… how do humans say it? An anthro so you can get "intimate" with Y/N, is that correct?" He asked me as I was sitting there blushing like no tomorrow. "Y-yeah." I said, hiding my face. Marionette rested his head on his hand and thought about my request for a moment before deciding on a final answer. "Okay, I'll help you out." Marionette said, standing up and blurring the camera so you wouldn't be able to see what was going on. "R-really? You're gonna help me?! Yay! Thank you so much!" I shouted, jumping with joy.

(Your POV)

Okay, tonight was strange. You literally had no visits from any of the animatronics. No one moved from the stage, Foxy never left the repair and parts room, and camera 5 was blurry all of a sudden. You didn't know why, but you didn't look into it much. You leaned back in your chair and ran your fingers through your hair. You looked up at the clock which read 3AM. "Ugh! Why is tonight so boring?!" You thought to yourself.
A familiar giggle could be heard from behind you from the hall. You turned around to see Mangle, but she was different, she was… real! And was wearing clothes, too. You stood up and walked towards her.
"Mangle, w-what happened?! You're…. you're real! You're like….. a real living creature now instead of an animatronic!" You said as you caught up with her.
"Remember my friend I wanted to see? Well, this is what I wanted to see him for! I'm an anthro now! You like?!" She asked you spinning around and giggling. "Yeah! I do! You look absolutely marvelous! Was this my gift or something?" You asked her with a smile on your face. "Part of it! Now let's go!" Mangle said as she grabbed your hand and dragged you out of your office, through the pizzeria and out the door. She ran to your car and jumped in.

"I can't really leave work, ya know." You told her as you opened your car door and got in. "Oh, who cares? Let's just head home! Then, you get the other part of your gift!" She said in the same sexy voice she had done before. "Well, alright!" You said as you started your car and pulled out of the pizzeria and headed for home. You arrived home, and you both entered the house. You didn't really need to worry about being too loud anymore since Y/S/N left for collage yesterday. Mangle ran upstairs as fast as she could and yelled down to you. "Come and catch me if you want the rest of your gift!" Mangle said.

You ran after her up the stairs, and she ran into your bedroom and shut the door. You ran to your door and opened it to find Mangle sitting on you bed, completely topless. Her breasts were exposed, completely nude/naked. She got up and walked over to you and kissed you for a moment before pulling back and whispering to you. "This is your gift." Mangle said. Then she kissed you again. You could feel yourself getting hard and at the motions she made to you. She pulled back and took your shirt off, then pushed you onto the bed and removed her pants and panties before climbing onto of you. "Why don't we take this a little farther?" She said as she unbuttoned your jeans and took them off along with your boxers and grinded her bare crotch/slit against yours. You moaned slightly as she slowly rubbed back and forth against your hard throbbing member. "I can tell you like this." She giggled to you.

You took this time and flipped her over so you were now on top. Mangle looked up at you, her yellow eyes looking into yours.
"I think you've done enough, allow me to take over." You said as you slowly leaned down and kissed her, massaging her boobs softly. Mangle let out a muffled moan as you did this. You continued to kiss her for another minute or two before pulling away.
"Don't know about you, but I think that we should skip the rest of the foreplay and cut to the good part." You said with a smirk on your face. "Yeah…." Mangle managed to mutter out.

You slowly started to insert your dick into Mangle's tight, wet and hot slit. Mangle tensed up, and gripped the sheets as you forced the rest of your dick into her, breaking her. Mangle yipped and whined in pain as this was the first time she had experienced this kind of activity. You immediately stop concerned that you hurt her and try to comfort her. "Mangle are you ok?!" You ask worriedly.

"Y-yeah…. I'm fine…. Just…. Give me a sec to adjust." She says through her gritted sharp teeth. After a few minutes of you rubbing her head in an attempt to comfort her, she looks at you and whispers in your ear; "Ok. I'm ready. Please continue." You nod your head and then pulled halfway out before thrusting all the way back in, slowly repeating your action while Mangle beneath you began to moan as the pain subsided and pleasure entered her system. She then reached up and flipped you over. "My turn now!" She called down to you. For someone who never had sex before, it seemed she knew what she was doing quite well. Mangle placed her hands on your chest and started to bounce rapidly, spreading her legs wider making her slide down further, hitting her in the right spots.

"Oh! Mangle!" You moaned as Mangle slipped your large dick inside of her, tying the two of you together. "Ugh….N/N….I'm gonna….. I'm gonna cum!" Mangle cried out, experiencing her first orgasm. "Me too….." You moaned as you both cummed, experiencing it your very first time.
Mangle pants heavily as she slowly lays her head on your chest with a smile on her face as you continue to cum inside her. You begin rubbing her head and she then drifts off to sleep as you follow her to the land of dreams.