What No One Expected

(Your POV)

Mangle woke up screaming and crying just as she was in her dream, grabbing her stomach and sitting up violently. You immediately wake up and sit up hearing her scream and cry.

"Mangle! Are you okay?!" You say, grabbing her shoulder. Mangle looks at you and pushes you off her.

"Leave me alone!" She shouts at you, still crying and holding her belly with her left hand. You stand up and back away from the bed and turned the light on.

Mangle then jumped off the bed, and ran up to you and hugged you tightly. Sobbing into your chest. You didn't move an inch and allowed her to get comfortable before wrapping your arms around her.

"Mangle, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream or something?" You ask her, rubbing her head to try and comfort her.

"I...I...I don't even know what it was..." She said between heavy, deep breaths. "All I know is I didn't like what it was.." She pressed her face into your chest and continued to cry. You didn't really know what to do. Out of all of your girlfriends, she's the only one who cried this hard, and deeply. You just stood there and lowered your head onto Mangle's head, and let her cry, occasionally whispering. "It will be alright. Shh." You said.

Not long after, Mangle's body became limp and weak. She had fallen asleep. Luckily, the two of you had gotten back onto the bed 10 minutes prior to falling asleep, so you didn't have to worry about waking her up when you moved her to the bed. You lay down next to her, only to jump back up when you realized that you needed to get your ass to work. You get up, run to the bathroom and jump in the shower.

"I'm gonna be late!" You say as you quickly rinse shampoo out of your hair. You get out of the shower 3 minutes later, dry off, and get dressed. You open the bathroom door, and find Mangle awake. Buttoning up the last few buttons on your uniform, you walked to her. "Are you alright? Anymore nightmares?" You asked.

Mangle got up out of bed and walked towards you. "No, not this time. But uh, would you mind if I went to work with you? I wanna see my friend again." She asked you, wrapping her arms around your neck and looking up into your eyes.

"Uh, yeah. I don't see why not. But we gotta go now. If we linger here any longer I'm gonna be late." You say putting your hands on her waist.

"Okay then, let's go! My sexy man in uniform." She giggled and walked down the stairs. You followed, wondering to yourself what she was dreaming about. 10 minutes later, you and Mangle get out of your car and walk into the pizzeria with barely a minute left to spare. Mangle skipped down the hall over to the prize corner while you walked down to your office. Not knowing what you were in for tonight.

(Mangle's POV)

I was trotting along happily down the hallway, a big smile spread across my face. Walking into the prize corner, I looked around for any sign of the other animatronics. Once the coast was clear, I darted over to Marionette's box and opened it. Marionette stood up and looked down on who had awoken him.

"Hello darkness, my old friend." I sang with a big grin on my face.

"Oh, ha ha." Marionette responded, stepping outside of the black box he had been sleeping in.

"Why haven't I seen Y/N in a few days? Did he get fired?" Marionette asked.

"No, he just had a week off for taking Foxy home and saving the company some money which pleased the boss." I said, wrapping Marionette in a hug. He had felt something very weird inside my belly. Something, rather strange. "What's the matter?" I asked, looking up at Marionettes white face. "You too afraid to hug me back?" I giggled.

"No, but maybe I should." Marionette said, gently pressing his had on my belly. A white light shined from the palm of his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching the bright light shine into her stomach. Marionette put his hand back to his side.

"Just as I thought." He said in his head. "Mangle, when's the last time you and Y/N, um, engaged in sexual contact?" He asked me. My face turned bright pink.

"M-m-maybe a few weeks ago..." I said, trying to hide embarrassment. "Why?" I asked. Marionette sat down on his wind up music box, and smiled.

"Well, that's because your..."

(Your POV)

You had dozed off. There was no reason to be alert anymore. The animatronics never attacked you anymore, and this place was too creepy to have people break in. To top it off you had gotten used to sleeping late from your week vacation. You wake up, and look around. Just as you suspected. Chica sitting on you desk. Wait...WHAT!?

"Whoa!!" You yelled and fall out of your chair from being jumpscared. Chica laughed at this. Putting her hand on her beak and giggling. You stand up, brushing yourself off. "Chica, what are you doing here?" You asked her, rubbing the top of your head.

"Oh, I just thought I would stop by and say hi. You haven't been here in awhile, you know. I got a little worried about you." She said as she stood up and walked near you. You backed up, thinking to yourself; "Is... is she trying to flirt with me?!" You looked down at her.

"Yeah, thanks, I'm fine. Just took a week off. Don't panic." You say, walking over to your chair and sitting down, picking up your tablet and winding the music box unaware that the puppet wasn't in his box.

"What for? You get bored of us?" Chica asked, sitting on your desk next to you.

"No, I just needed a break. My boss gave me the week off." You said, looking around at the cameras, locking on the one where Mangle was in view looking really happy. "I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but would you mind if I could rest alone for the last hour and a half?" You asked Chica, hoping she would leave.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Rest all you need, handsome." Chica said, leaving the room with a very skimpy walk. You roll your eyes and lean back in your chair. Resting your head in your hand.

"Finally." You say, closing your eyes again, only to reopen them when Mangle ran into the room. You stand up and Mangle bolted over to you, and hugged you very tightly. Very confused, you wrap your arms around her waist. "What's going on? Are you okay?" You asked. Mangle looked up at you, giggling and smiling like a school girl.

"Yeah, things are great! I have awesome news for you when we get home!" She said with another giggle.

"Um, okay." You say slightly concerned. The rest of this night ain't gonna go by fast enough.

The bell finally rang, and Mangle grabbed your hand and dragged you down the hall, out the door, and into your car. "So, what's the news?" You ask, starting your car.

"Not until we get home." She cooed.

"Fine, but no promises that I won't speed all the way home." You say, pulling out of the parking lot and heading for home.

When you get home, Mangle ran up the stairs, and into your bedroom. You follow, nearly tripping over your own feet trying to catch up with her. You find her laying on your bed, pretending to sleep. You jump on the bed next to her, and tickle behind her ear, making her laugh uncontrollably. "So, what's this news you're supposed to tell me?" You asked, smiling at her laughter.

"M-maybe if you... HAHAHAHAHAHA! St-stop tickling m-me, I-I... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed. You stopped tickling her, and she rolled over, and kissed you. She pulled away and wrapped around you, placing her head on your shoulder.

"Well? The news?" You ask. Mangle smiled and she moved closer to you, and whispered in your ear.

"(Y/n), I'm pregnant."