THE TRUTH

HEY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL. HERE YOU WILL GET TO ALL THE TRUTH OF JUSTIN AND THIS IS GONNA BE AN EMOTIONAL ONE. AND YES! I DID A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY, SO ENJOY!

She told her friends about it and got ready. She wore a white hoodie and white pants. She came out of the apartment and took a cab.

She went inside the penthouse suite and was shocked seeing it

She went inside the penthouse suite and was shocked seeing it. She have never seen anything like this.
"Justin where are you?" She said and saw him coming outside.
He was wearing black shirt and black pants and Selena eyes wide open seeing it.

He was looking soo hot and was looking better than earlier. But she then remember the motive of him marrying her and she controlled herself and blink back the tears.

"Sit down, Selena." He said slowly and she sat down and Justin sat beside her.
"What do u want to say?" She asked keeping a poker face.
"Everything." He said and Selena raised her brow.
"Everything?" Selena said and Justin nodded.
"I will tell you everything but promise me u will listen to me and not stop me." Justin said holding her hands and for some reason she can't remove her hands.
"Okay. I promise you."

"20 years ago

My dad Elijah Watson. He was a good man. My dad and my mom used to work together. My dad was the mafia king. They fell in love and married each other. When I was 6 years old and Dahlia 4 years old, a man came to my dad begging him to let him stay with him. He had lost all his business and some men wants to kill him and his wife and a baby girl. " Justin said and took a deep breath. Selena was listening carefully all this and can feel the pain in his voice. She kept a hand on his shoulder and said "Who was that man?"
"Mr. Allen Smith." He said and Selena slapped him tightly on his cheeks. Justin looked at her with tears when Selena shouted "My dad can never do anything wrong. You are fucking lying"
"I swear to my dad. I am saying the truth." Justin said and a tear fell down from her eyes. Selena fell down on the sofa totally shocked. She knows one thing Justin can never take false promise of his dad. That that means her dad killed his dad?! It can't be possible right?
"My dad and mom became very close to your parents. And my dad trusted ur dad more than anything. One morning we all were sleeping when the firing of bullets started. We all wake up and saw all our men were dead. We all were trying to go from there when my mom who was pregnant fell down on the floor and started crying due to pain. My baby sister started crying. I was 8 years old then. And I started holding them and the next second I saw I heard a shot towards
us. The next moment I found my dad breathing heavily on the ground." Justin said and was on the verge of sobbing and Selena hold him tightly and she was also crying now.
" 'Dad' I shouted and took out the gun from his pocket and for the first time I shot somebody. And it was ur dad. But it was on his arm. My sister was crying looking at dad. Suddenly ur dad's men pulled us away from our dad. I fight a lot with them not to get separated from my dad. They pulled me and my dad away. And my dad said 'I love you so much son' and I saw ur dad pulling my dad up by holding his hair. My dad said 'Why are u doing like this? I trusted u a lot' and ur dad laughed and said ' it was my plan. If I can kill you I can get my business back' and my dad shouted 'u fucking bastard' and ur dad kicked my dad. Dad fell down on the floor. And mom cried loudly seeing that. He shot my dad multiple times and I was shouting loudly. They left us and we all ran towards my dad and I said crying 'don't leave me dad. I need you' dad hugged me slowly one last time and took a deep breath and said "don't cry son. U are very brave. Take care of my new born baby and name him after him. And take care of everyone. I love...' and he stopped. 'Dad...dad....DAD?!' I screamed but I know he is gone. And I heard my mom screaming. I saw your dad was kicking my mom in her pregnant belly continuously. No the baby can't die. I went towards him and tried to stop him but I was late." Justin said and was already crying. Selena hated her dad so much now. How can he destroy a happy family. How can be kill a baby?! She was sobbing and hold Justin tightly. Justin put his arms around her.

"I took mom to the hospital and did my dad's funeral. We were left with nothing. The doctor was my mom's best friend so he did that free of cost. I didn't know what to do and where to go. That's when Layla comes. She took care of us and my dad's step brother who is my step dad now let us stay in his house. But he used to make us work like crazy. We got to know that the baby is no more. I fell on the ground crying loudly. I can't bear that. That was my dad's last wish and I failed on that. I started working on many places and started earning. I made my sister and myself educate with the help of that. I worked a lot Selena. I was constantly bullied during my school life." He said and closed his eyes due to pain. Selena kissed him on the lips.
"I started a business and soon it flourished and then I am a billionaire. I did everything to keep my mom happy but she changed after my dad died. She married Denver." Justin said giving a sad smile.
"I had changed. My dad's dead affected me a lot. And I can only be relieved from this pain after I take revenge from him. 11 months ago, I got to know about you and you were the one with the help of whom I would have taken the revenge. But then I got to know you. I used to thing u were like your dad. But u are not even 1 percent like him. U are like Aunt Evelyn, she was just like you. Selena I never lied to you about my feelings." Justin said and kissed her slowly on the lips. She moved back and Justin looked down.
"I love you a lot Selena and u want to know the reason of why I hurt you so much before and after marriage. Because of this!" He said and show her the letter he received.
Selena read the letters and was shocked. "This....this....I...know this writing. It's of Alexander" she said angrily and saw Justin's jaw clenched and hand forming a fist.
"UR EX?! THAT BASTARD! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM" Justin shouted.
"But Justin how do u remember all this? U have anmesia right?" Selena said and Justin looked at her.
"It was a lie. I am sorry for hurting you. It was never my purpose. I had to do this because I was creating a masterplan to take revenge from ur dad. I am sorry" Justin said and Selena started beating him on the chest.
"U ARE SO BAD MR. JUSTIN" She said angrily and saw Justin wince. She stopped and cupped his cheeks and said "what happened?" And Justin opened her shirt slowly and Selena gasped. His whole chest has bandages. Selena looked at him and said "I am sorry. I never knew this..." Justin hushed her and said "I love you." And Selena blushed and hugged him slowly and said "I love you too."

She sat properly and said "I have to tell you the truth Justin" Justin nodded and looked at her. She mustered up courage and said "I had helped ur dad's killer which also makes me a killer and if u want to punish me I am ready for it." She closed her eyes thinking Justin will slap her but instead Justin chuckled and said "I already know what you did what u didn't. Ik how they lied to u and how u tried to help them." Justin kissed her on the forehead and Selena gasped.
"Why why didn't u confront to me about it?" Selena said nervously and Justin said " I trust u a lot and I know u would never put me in trouble and I was waiting for you to tell me the truth." And they kissed each other hardly.
"I want u to punish my dad but not by killing him. By making him, Alexander and David rot in jail." Selena said and Justin stand up and turned around.
"I don't know. I wanted to kill him." Justin said angrily and Selena hugged him from behind.
"By dying they won't feel any pain. But the pain in jail is much worser than that. Trust me. I will make sure to make them suffer extra. Trust me." And he hugged her and said "Okay. I trust you babyy."

"I am going to the police station for all this. U also come with me. And tonight is gonna be special baby." Justin said and winked at Selena making her blush.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY EVERYONE! HOPE U ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER! THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? I CRIED SO MUCH WRITING THIS CHAPTER😭 I BETCHA U HAVE ALSO CRIED. AM I RIGHT? AND ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS ARE LEFT. THEY WILL BE OUT TOMORROW. I LOVE YOU ALL. PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT. BYE!