SEDUCING DAVID

They reached the club and Selena came outside and went inside. Everyone else wore a hoodie and went inside. Dahlia stood at one corner of the club, Taylor another one and Chris another one.
Selena started searching for David and soon found him.

She saw him having a drink and was talking with someone whose face was covered.
She went towards the bartender and said "A whiskey sour please." The bartender nodded and bought her one.
She drank it and kept looking at him. The unknown man went away but she was only able to get the man's name that is Ian.
She composed herself and went toward David acting drunk.
"HEY BABY!" She slurred and kissed David on the cheeks. She felt so nasty kissing him but she didn't had any other choice.
David hold her by the waist and said "What are u doing here Selena?" He was shocked seeing her. She was looking so hot. He felt like fucking her right here.

"I missed youuuuuu baby. I wanted to kiss youu for sooo long." Selena slurred and she felt disgusted saying all this.

"I missed you too Selena. U seem drunk but I am finally fulfilling my wish. U IN MY ARMS." David said smirking and Selena was shocked.
David picked her up and kissed her on the lips slowly and took her inside the room. Selena started panicking.
She already added the sleeping pills in his last drink. But if it doesn't works on time she will be in trouble. Her virginity will be lost.
David took her in the nearby five star hotel and took her inside the room.
He threw her on the bed and started kissing her but the next second he started snoring.
Selena sighed and moved him away from her. She called her friends and told them everything.
She took out David's phone from her pocket and tried to open the phone but it has a password she doesn't knows. Fuck the plan's gonna fail.
She called her friends again.
"GUYS HIS PHONE HAS A PASSWORD. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?" Selena said panicking a little and Dahlia said "RELAX BABE. I KNOW HIS PASSWORD. IT'S 120594 HIS BIRTHDATE."
She gave that password and the phone unlocked. Yes! She hurriedly opened his contact list and typed Ian and saved his number in her phone. She opened his WhatsApp and took a photo of all the messages of him with Ian and all the person she was feeling suspicious of.
Selena searched his phone for a few hours and slowly put the phone back in his pocket.

She opened his clothes and when he was only in his boxers she made him lay properly on the bed and put blanket over him. And opened her dress and when she was only in her lingerie she fell asleep beside him to show that they slept together.

MORNING

David woke up and looked at himself and was shocked. Did he slept with anyone last night?! He thought and looked beside him and was even more shocked seeing Selena beside him.
Yes! My dream finally came true. Selena in my bed. The thing I waited for so long! He took a picture of her and saved it. I will use it later as a plan!
Selena woke up and looked beside her to see it was empty. Fuck! Where did he go?! She thought and wore her clothes quickly and searched the whole room.
She sighed and sat on the bed when she felt the bathroom opening. She saw David coming inside and she looked at him.
"Did..did...I....sleep...with....you...last.....night?" She said acting scared and innocent.
He went towards her and kissed on the forehead and said "yes babe. Now u are just mine!" He declared and she don't know what came inside her and she slapped him hard across the cheeks. He was shocked and looked at her.

"I I am sorry. It wasn't my intention." She stuttered and the next moment she was pressed against the wall and David hold her arms tightly making her wince due to pain.
"I SAW U FIRST AND THAT JUSTIN GOT U. HE DOESN'T DESERVES U." He said angrily and Selena shouted "SHUT UP! JUSTIN DESEVERS THE WORLD." And he laughed loudly.
"JUSTIN DOESN'T LOVES YOU. HE JUST ACTS. SINCE THE BEGINNING HE ONLY HAD ONE PLAN. AND THAT IS TO TAKE REVENGE FROM UR DAD BY DESTROYING YOU." And Selena gasped. Tears welled up in her eyes. She can't believe what she heard. Justin doesn't wants her. He doesn't loves her. She was just a toy to him who he wants to destroy.
"U ARE LYING JUSTIN CAN'T DO THAT." Her voice broke and tear fell from her eyes and David rubbed it.
"I know truth hurts but I have proof." He said and took out his phone and show her a video.
She can see Justin sitting there and seeing the file of her life.
And she heard him saying "MR. ALLEN SMITH. I WILL DESTROY U WITH THE HELP OF UR DAUGHTER. I WILL MARRY HER AND MAKE HER FALL FOR ME AND SHATTER HER HEART INTO MILLION PIECES. AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO BEAR THE PAIN AND SHE WILL SUICIDE. AND THEN U WILL FEEL THE PAIN OF CLOSING SOMEONE CLOSE TO U" And Justin laughed bitterly saying that.
Selena took her purse and ran out of the room sobbing.

Justin planned the whole thing and decided to tell Selena the truth. He messaged Selena.
"Hey Selena! How are you?"
Selena opened her phone and saw Justin's text. She felt angry looking at his text and replied "What do u want?"
Justin was shocked seeing Selena's rude behaviour but he thought he deserves it.
"MEET ME AT THE ADDRESS I AM SENDING U AROUND 4 PM. I WANT TO SAY U SOMETHING."
Selena replied "ok" She want everything to be clear now before they start the new phase of their life.

.

.

.

.

HEY EVERYONE! HOPE U ALL ARE WELL. THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER? PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT. I LOVE YOU ALL! BYE!