JUSTIN'S POV (FINAL PART)

I went inside our room and went inside the balcony. I stand there and sighed and thought about my life. When I saw Selena giving food to an old poor lady and a child. I saw her coming inside the room and taking some of her clothes and went to give it to the poor lady. She is very kind and a good human being. That's why I love her. I went towards the bed open my clothes and wore my boxers and went to sleep and soon fall in deep sleep.

I was sleeping when I felt the door of my room getting opened. I opened my eyes and saw Selena going outside.

"where u going?" I said and sit up and saw her getting startled nd looked towards me. Slowly. Why did she got startled?

"I wasn't able to sleep so I went to the garden." She said neutrally and closed the door.

I nodded and went to sleep again. I woke up and did jogging,then gym and came back in my room and got ready.

I went towards Selena and called her name. I want to irritate her now!

"wake up!" I said smirking and she opened her eyes slowly and looked towards me.

"U are gonna be late. Go and get ready and come in the office." I said and went downstairs. I talked with grandma for sometime and then had my breakfast. I saw Selena coming downstairs wearing a Red Ruffle Designer Saree with matching blouse. She was looking like a angel who showers me with her love and care. She was going to have her breakfast but I stand up and stopped her.

"We are already late." And took her infront of my car and and made her sit. I saw her sighing. I smirked.

I stopped the car in the middle of the road. "Why did u stopped the car?" She said confused.

"U have to walk now and come in the office by 8:30. Hurry up. U are late." I said smirking and she replied "I won't go."

"Okay don't go. If u come in my car people will think u are a whore who sleeps with everyone which u are" I said the truth. Here the employees are good at making rumours and I don't want any rumour on her name. I saw tears welling up in her eyes and I was confused. Why is she crying?

Before I could say anything she shouted "What did u say? U called me a whore?! How dare u?!" and slapped me tightly. I looked at her totally shocked. When did I call her a whore?! I was just saving her from my employees spreading rumour on her.

"I HATE U." She shouted and went out of the car and started walking fast. I sighed. I am not used to it. I SAW David calling me.

"Brother the meeting is gonna start. Come fast. I have sent u the address." I cut the call and started going towards the address.

An hour later,

The meeting got over 10 minutes ago and I was continuously calling Selena but she wasn't picking up my call. I think she is still angry.

I sighed and called Sue.

"Good Morning Sir." She said politely.

"Good Morning Sue. Can u give the call to Selena. She is not picking up her calls. I guess network issues." I said calmly trying not to show how much I am desperate to talk to my wife.

"Selena? She didn't came to office today!" Sue said confused and I shouted "WHAT DO U MEAN BY SHE DIDN'T CAME TO OFFICE TODAY?! I SAW HER GOING INSIDE."

"But Sir she didn't came today. And the elevator is not working so everyone is coming form stairs and u know the stairs are just beside the reception so I would have seen that" She said and then I realised. Selena is inside the elevator. Fuck!! She is claustrophobic. NO..NO..NO..SELENA CAN'T DIE...SHE CAN'T LIVE ME....I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER.