JUSTIN'S POV [PART-1]

Hey Everyone! So the next 5 chapters will be of Justin's POV. This POV will be from the time when he came back home after a month from the business trip which he told Selena as he was going to the honeymoon with Kiara in place of her till the present. 

I am sitting on the sofa totally heartbroken knowing that my Selena, my love is not here and has left me forever. Suddenly the door opened and the lights were turned on and someone came infront of me and I looked up and gasped. It it was my my Selena. My love. She she didn't leave me. Tears welled up in my eyes seeing her. How much I longed to see her. Day and night I was thinking about her and was going crazy without her.

"You are here." I said totally shocked and without thinking twice I hugged her tightly. I felt as if I came back to life. I can now feel how much I missed and how much I am in love with her. She hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead slowly.

She took me inside my room and helped me clean up. She even cut my beard and hair. I know I was looking like a monster earlier. I was looking like earlier now. She even made noodles for me and gave me to eat. I said thank u and had it and mmm it was soo delicious. How much I missed her food. I can't describe it.

"Can u sleep with me?" I said slowly. Ik what I was saying wasn't something I should say but I can't help myself. After all how much bad I am I also have a heart.

I saw her getting shocked but she composed herself and said yes. I smiled slightly but turned away because I didn't wanted her to know about that.

She came out wearing a nighty and she was looking so freaking hot. I felt like making love with her but I controlled myself. I never want to force her on anything. She is my love. My life.

I pulled her close to me and she snuggled on my nest and slept like a baby. I smiled and slowly kissed her on the forehead. And soon I felt asleep. For the first time in my life I had slept so peacefully. I woke up to see it was 8 am. I saw many missed call from David.

I slowly moved from Selena and made her lay properly.

He said that they had got to know who had set fire in one of my clubs a few months ago and it was one of Selena's dad's men. I told them to catch him asap and went downstairs when the bell rang. I opened the door to see no one. I looked down to see a letter on the floor. I picked it up and closed the door and opened the letter.

"Tsk tsk tsk sleeping so peacefully with ur wifey. Hmm her delicious body. I wish it was all over me. I am saying u stay away from her and don't love her. Make her suffer and hate u. Hate u MR. JUSTIN WATSON. ORELSE U WILL SEE HER DEAD BODY."

I got extremely angry and fisted my hand. I called David and told her everything. But they got to news about this man. I shouted out of frustration.

I ignored Selena the next few days and it wasn't difficult to ignore as I was busy with the mafia works and business.

I was sleeping in my room when my phone rang. I saw it was Nial. One of my man. He said he had caught the man who set my club on fire. I told him that I will meet them tomorrow in our secret spot and that he takes care of that amn and to call me sir.

The next morning we reached there and I went there and knelled towards the boy who was tied with a rope and was beaten badly. The bodyguards were surrounding the boy and me.

I hold him by his hair and said tell me everthing and took out my gun. The guy shivered and told me everything. I got so angry hearing what he said.

"Oh so now u think u have told me everything I will leave u." I said in a harsh ruthless voice.

"Bu..but...I...I...to..told.....u...u.....ev...everything." he said stuttering.