JUSTIN'S POV (PART - 2)

I recovered and kept a poker face and shouted "HUH U ARE NO LESS THAN THEM. LEAVE ME ALONE. GO AWAY." I thought hearing this she will leave me but instead of that she sat on her knees and hold my legs and begged me. I can't see her like this. What is she even doing? She's hurting me so much by doing this. She loves me soo much. I internally cried seeing her like this.

"Please Justin. I love u. I am leaving my ego behind. I can do anything for u. Please Justin don't leave me." She said and I closed my eyes due to pain. My Selena and begging me not to leave her. I haven't even felt so much pain when my mom married my dad's brother.

"Oh! U can do anything huh" I taunted intentionally. I am so much hurt now and am in so much pain. How the fuck is my life in so much mess?!

"Yes." She said and I made her stand up and dragged her towards the kitchen.

I took out all the plates and pour all types of sauces or stored food in them.

"WHAT ARE U DOING?" She shouted and I sighed and took a deep breathe.

"Wash all of this in an hour." I said calmly and she looked shocked. I am sorry Selena. I mumbled slowly but made sure she didn't hear me.

"No I can't do it. Give me something else to do." she said angrily and I smirked and said "do or leave me." And started walking away.

"I WILL DO IT BUT WILL NEVER LEAVE U MR. JUSTIN WATSON." She said and tears came out of my eyes. I don't cry but knowing that she will do all this to stay with me and that she loves me soo much made me cry.

I went inside the room and opened my suit and loosen my tie and screamed due to frustation. I am fed up of everything now. I can't see my Selena going away from me. I can't see her being in love with someone else. I can't see her raising someone else child and not mine. I can't see Selena from going away from me. I am madly in love with her. AND I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING HER. My plan was to make her dad and her whole family suffer the same way they made by family suffer. I was making my plan succesful by marrying Selena. But never in my life I thought I will fell in love with her.

Suddenly I saw something being thrown at my balcony. I went there to find a note. I picked up the note and ooked here and there but no one was there. I called my bodyguard and told them to check if anyone came inside or not. I opened the note.

'HELLO MR.JUSTIN.

AH! CUDDLING WITH UR WIFE AND BEGGING HER TO SLEEP WITH U AND AFTER THAT IGNORING HER. I LIKE IT.

Mmmm her body is so sexyy

Mmmm her body is so sexyy. I feel like kidnapping her and making her mine in every way then kill her. But it's upto u torture her and make her hate u. ORELSE UR SECRET WILL BE OUT!"

I was fuming with anger. How dare he say like this about something that's mine! I WILL KILL THIS BASTARD AND FROM WHERE DID HE TOOK OUR PICTURES