Alone at home

I woke up and look at my phone to see it's 8pm. I went inside the washroom and look at myself and was shocked. I was unrecognizable. Puffy red eyes, red face, bags under my eyes I never looked like this in my entire life.

I took a long shower and after that I wore high waist jeans and a crop top. I didn't feel like doing makeup as usual and wore my sneakers and did a French braid.

I came outside to see Justin and Kiara sitting together and having breakfast. They are laughing and talking about something. Tears welled up in eyes. It should be me in place of Kiara. I ignored them and went inside the kitchen. I saw Layla making food. She saw me and came towards me hugged me. I felt my own mother hugged me and I started sobbing holding her.

"Shh don't cry dear. U need to be strong. I know whatever Justin is doing is wrong but don't lose hope please. I am there with u." She said which made me cry even harder.

"La..Layla...u...u...kn..know...my...my...step..mom....says..that..I..I..am..bad...and...th..that...I..am..am...a..curse." I said and started sobbing loudly. I felt her rubbing my back inorder to soothe me.

After sometime I washed my face and went towards the sofa to sit and have salad as breakfast when I saw Kaira and Justin seeing a movie and cuddling each other. I felt as if someone stabbed me knife but I tried to control my emotions. Layla had gone outside to bring some groceries and the rest of the maid had day off.

I started having my breakfast when I saw the bell rang. I opened the door and saw a delivery man with a beautiful dress. I felt happy thinking Justin bought it for me but all my hopes died when Justin pushed me and took the dress and gave it to Kaira to wear it.

"Listen to me I am going for a vacation for a month as it's our honeymoon and I don't want to go with a whore like u. And take care of my apartment and if u want to go u can go away from my life." He said and took Kiara's hand and his suitcase and went outside.

I fell on the floor and cried. why why why. Why all of this is happening with me? What did I do? I am always good with everyone. Then why is God so unfair with me. Why does Justin hates me so much. Why did he lie to me that he loves me. Aren't I a human? Don't I have any feelings? I also have emotions. I don't want to be rich. I don't want to stay in a mansion wear rich clothes. I just want love only love. And it hurts so much knowing how much he is close with that slut.

I stand up but my head started spinning and everything blacked out.

DAVID'S POV

I don't know what brother is doing. He looks stressed. I know what he is doing with Selena from Selena and I am extremely angry. How dare he do that! I know he married Selena as a revenge from her dad but I thought he fell in love with her. But I guess I was wrong.

I was working in the office when I saw Layla calling me.

"Hello?" I said and I heard Layla hurt voice "David just come in the mansion right now and bring a doctor." "Why what happened? Is Selena okay?" I asked and she told me everything.

I went there with our family doctor Max. I went towards Layla and asked her where is Selena. While doctor was checking her I went towards the guard.

"Where is Justin?" I asked

"Sir, I saw him going out with a girl." He said

"Are u sure Justin was with a girl?" I asked.

"Yes sir." He said and I sent him away.

I called my detective to see find Justin. Medias were outside the house trying to find proof against Justin and Selena's marriage. So we had no other option but to house arrest Selena for fifteen days.