JUSTIN'S POV

Hey guys! Sorry am late. My wifi wasn't working properly. So here is the chapter. It will Justin's POV and from one day before his marriage till present. Enjoy. Love u all.

It was the day before our marriage. I didn't wanted to say anyone what I have planned and how I am feeling. I told my maid to give me 10 bottles of whiskey. She kept it. I was drinking it and thinking about my Selena. I didn't understand but I fell in love with her. She became my life. She's my heartbeat, my oxygen,my reason to live in this ruthless world.

But tears started coming out of my eyes knowing that I have to hurt her. I don't want to but I have to. I have called the top detectives and told them to find who have blackmailed me but they found nothing. And I can't say Selena why am I hurting her cause she will more scared and will panic knowing it.

Next Day

I was waiting for Selena to come out. I was being desperate to see her. I looked at my watch and looked up to see her coming outside. She was looking so beautiful just like an angel. My angel. She was smiling. A smile broke on my lips seeing her smile. She looked at me and smiled brightly. Tears welled up in my eyes knowing that now I will be the reason of her tears

We gave vows to each other and I meant each and every vow. The priest announced as as husband and wife and told me to kiss the bride. I wanted to kiss her gently and show her how much I love her but I can't. I can't make her fall in love with me. I am no good. I kissed her harshly and saw tears welling up her eyes. I am more hurt than she is now. I moved away as I can't see her hurt.

After some time

I dropped her in the house and after our small argument I went towards my office. I went inside my office and sat down. I am so much hurt. I don't want to hurt Selena but I have to. I called Kiara and told her to come in my office.

She came her in 15 minutes. Like a slut she is she is wearing a short black dress and is looking like a whore. "Sit" I said and I sat on my chair. I saw her coming towards me and was going to sit on my lap when i roared "SIT ON THE CHAIR!" She flinched but went to sit on the chair. I took out 20 thousand dollars and kept it infront of her. "Take it and do what I am saying now."

We came infront of our house and told her to kiss me. And then I rang the bell. I started kissing her hard though I am hating to do it. Selena opened the door and shit! She was looking so so so beautiful and innocent. But I saw she already started crying seeing me and Kiara. I know she did all this for me but I have to hurt her.

"Whore never bring ur fuckboy's in my house." I shouted and started destroying everything. Each and everything was hurting me. I don't want to do it. I saw her crying. I want to hug and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. I can't see her hurt. She's my life. I started taking Kiara upstairs and told Selena to clean the mess and come and take her clothes as she will be sleeping in the guest room.

I shoved Kiara inside the room and told her to rub her makeup in a way which looks as she had sex. And told her to fake moan which she is expert in. And gave her one of my old shirt to wear as her one is torn.

I went inside the washroom and inside the shower. And cried my heart out. I was hurting myself to much. I can't see my Selena hurt. I can't see her cry. I can't be the reason of her tears. I came outside after two hours and wore my boxers and went to sleep. I told Kiara to sleep on the couch in my room.

Suddenly someone knock on the door. I know it's Selena. I told Kiara to open it. Kiara and Selena was having a argument and I know Kiara can be rude sometimes so I said "Who is there babe?" I heard Selena saying "me." And pushed Kiara and started taking her suitcase and clothes. She had not change the dress till now and was looking hot. After she finished packing I eyed Kiara and she started touching my arms and said loudly so that Selena can hear. "Oh baby I love u so much. This maid is so disgusting and irritating." I saw Selena clenching her fist and the next moment she slapped Kiara hardly. shit! I didn't knew she would slap her.

"What the fuck." I said acting angry and gripped her arms tightly. But I saw her glaring and the next thing she told me made me feel restless, rejected, defeated and hurt.

"What the fuck are u doing? Was everything u said was a lie? U never loved me?! U played with my feeling. U know what I hate myself for loving you." And she went outside.

I heard Kiara saying "for u I got a slap." And turned me towards her.

KIARA'S POV

I know I love Justin since childhood and we were friends with benefits for 2 years but we stopped it when he said. Justin was my childhood friend and I thought of helping him.

"For u I got a slap." I said jokingly and turned Justin towards me and was shocked. The ruthless Justin who never cried since childhood is crying for what Selena has said. I made him sit on the bed and rubbed his tears and hugged him. "Don't cry Justin. Why are u crying?" I said.

"Kiara she hates me. I don't want her to hate me. I love her and want to her to love me." I soothe him till he fall asleep and made him sleep on the bed and went to sleep on the couch.

JUSTIN'S POV

I woke up at 6 and was feeling very restless. I went to take a shower and wore a shirt and jeans. I woke up Kiara and told her to come downstairs after getting ready. I called my assistant and told her to send a dress.

I was sitting on the dining table with Kiara and Layla gave me breakfast. She was angry at me and I knew why. Me and Kiara were talking about our childhood and was laughing with her.

I saw my Selena coming down. She was looking not like a princess but a queen. My queen. She saw me and Kaira laughing and saw tears welled up in her eyes and she went inside the kitchen. I can hear her sobs and I also started crying. But Kiara told that she want to see a movie. So I started a movie for her .When I saw Selena coming outside I rubbed my tears and started cuddling Kaira. I saw her on the verge of crying and my heart ache seeing her like this.

I told Selena that I have to go to a vacation and to take care of my house and went outside. I dropped Kiara in her house and took my jet and told the Pilot to take me to Dubai.

A month later

It's been a month since I have seen or heard from Selena. My hair have grown and I have beard. I was looking crazy. But I miss my Selena. I miss her smile. Her laugh. Her beauty. Her voice. Everything.

I went inside my home and saw it's dark. Selena wasn't there. I think when I told her one month ago that she can go if she wants. I think she has taken that seriously. I sat on the sofa and sighed. I know I had to let her go but my heart isn't listening. It's aching for Selena's touch. Her love.

.

.

.

.

HEY EVERYONE! THIS IS JUSTIN'S POV. I HOPE U ALL LIKE IT AND WHAT DO U ALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? IF U ALL HAVE ANY CONFUSION U CAN ASK ME. PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE MY STORY. ADIOS.